Film: Two Guys from Texas
Two Guys From Texas is a film about... well, Exactly What It Says on the Tin. It's a sort-of sequel to the film Two Guys From Milwaukee. It stars Dennis Morgan and Jack Carson.The film is best remembered for an (animated) dream sequence where Jack Carson is playing the flute to some sheep. Then Dennis Morgan appears, dressed as a wolf wearing half a tuxedo, and all the sheep run off with him. Jack is moping when Bugs Bunny appears and gives him advice.We then see Dennis in a forest, out of costume but still wearing the tuxedo (along with some trousers this time), and singing "Every Day I Love You Just A Little Bit More", making the sheep (who think his name is "Stevie) fall in love with him. Jack appears, in a wolf costume, and begins singing the same song. However, since his singing is a little wobbly, the sheep are not impressed and throw their shoes at him. (Where the shoes come from, nobody knows.) He sticks his head out of the people, and a stereotypical squaw appears, falls in love with him, and the sequence ends with her chasing after him (in the style of so many Looney Tunes segments).
- Animorphism: There's a theory that the men actually turn into wolves when wearing their costumes.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: Jack.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Dennis.
- Interspecies Romance: The sheep falling in love with Human!Dennis, and the squaw falling in love with Wolf!Jack.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Jack and Dennis both wear tuxedos when in wolf form.