When Straight-A college student Jeff Chang's two best friends take him out for his 21st birthday on the night before an important medical school interview, what was supposed to be a quick beer becomes a night of humiliation, over indulgence and utter debauchery.
- Abusive Parents: Jeff Chang's, mixed with Meddling Parents
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: The whole premise...
- Asian and Nerdy: Subverted with Jeff - he is a pretty smart guy but has no desire to follow in his doctor father's footsteps and little interest in science.
- Bloody Hilarious: The dart Jeff Chang threw into a frat boy's cheek.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: The fat man at the top of the stairs challenge (It Makes Sense in Context) with an afro, beads and a diaper.
- Cluster F-Bomb: There's close to 150 uses of the F-word, and the film runs for less than an hour and a half if you don't include the credits, so yeah, it's used almost constantly along with a lot of other swear words.
- Extremely Short Time Span: Most of the film takes place over 24 hours or so, which is no surprise since the films that it mimics the formula of use this trope to some extent or another as well.
- Full-Name Basis: Miller and Casey refer to Jeff Chang exclusively in this way.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Miller expresses this view when he manages to get a pair of sorority girls to make out with each other.
- How We Got Here: The movie starts with Miller and Casey naked with only a sock covering their junk walking through campus during the early morning.
- Identical-Looking Asians: Sally accuses Casey and Miller of this until she realizes that she does know Jeff.
- Mushroom Samba: The dancing old man (that the guys nickname "Chief") is revealed to be tripping on two sheets of LSD.
- Naked People Are Funny
- Noodle Incident: Too many to list...
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Miller.
- The Slacker: Miller.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: Jeff vomits and passes out after way too many drinks.