Film: The Story of O
Directed by Just Jaeckin, the 1975 film adaption of The Story of O is a based on the novel of the same name. The film stars Corinne Cléry as "O" herself.In it, a young fashion photographer known only as O gets turned into a Sex Slave by her boyfriend Renè's friend, Château Roissy. He tells her that she always has to be available for all kinds of sex, including some rather violent, BDSM-esque activities. in between the fanservice, she grows to enjoy it.Needs Wiki Magic Love.
- Bookends: The film was directed by Just Jaeckin, who also directed Emmanuelle in 1973, a picture based on the eponymous novel by Emmanuelle Arsan, who herself was inspired by the novel The Story of O.
- Bondage Is Bad: O. is treated as a sexual slave.
- Casual Kink
- Erotic Film: One of the more famous ones from the 1970s.
- Extreme Doormat: O. is certainly treated to behave this way.
- One-Letter Name: O.
- Property of Love
- Zettai Ryouki: "O" display's this throughout the film.