Supermodel Alison Parker (Cristina Raines) moves into a nice Brooklyn Heights apartment, and finds out the tenant on the top floor of her building is a blind priest. Pretty soon, she starts having strange physical problems, trouble sleeping, and flashbacks to her attempted suicide.
Not to be confused with the 1990s TV show
, or the 2006 movie starring Michael Douglas
and Kiefer Sutherland
This movie contains examples of:
- Broken Bird: Alison has issues due to her father being abusive, which caused her to lose her faith and attempt suicide.
- Christianity is Catholic: The Catholic Church is responsible for preventing the door to Hell from being opened. Alison is also a non-practicing Catholic at the beginning.
- Dead All Along: The other residents of Alison's apartment building. Used to great effect when Alison talks with Michael at the end.
- Eye Scream: While fighting off the corpse of her dead father, Alison cuts his eye with a knife.
- Fan Disservice: A flashback shows a young Alison walking in on a threesome her elderly father is having with two obese women.