''Ten-Inch Hero'' is a 2007 independent romantic comedy surrounding the quirky Elisabeth Harnois, Danneel Harris, Creator/JensenAckles, Clea [=DuVall=], and others. Piper, a young 20something, arrives in Santa Cruz, looking for the baby she gave up for adoption when she was a teenager. While she searches, she works at a sandwich shop with its own set of colorful workers. There's the [[CloudCuckooLander eccentric]] Priestly, who's personality reflects in his loud clothing and even louder hair. His coworkers are the contrasting [[ShrinkingViolet shy]] Jen, who has a secret online romance, and [[AllWomenAreLustful sex-loving]] Tish. Rounding them out is the [[CoolOldGuy chill]], laid-back shop owner Trucker. As the film progresses, the issues the main cast have involving unrequited love and making the right decisions are put to the test.
!!Contains examples of:
* AThreesomeIsManly: Subverted. Tish is almost forced into one against her will, and later accuses one the guys for only using her as a cover for their attraction to each other. [[BerserkButton Violence]] [[ArmouredClosetGay ensues.]]
* BerserkButton: Do ''not'' hurt any of Trucker's kids in front of him.
* BlindDate: Subverted. Jen gets cold feet at the last minute.
* CantSpitItOut: ''Everyone''. Priestly for Tish, Jen with her online romance, Trucker for Zo...
* CurbStompBattle: Trucker completely owns Tadd, despite being twice his age.
* EmbarrassingFirstName: Priestly's first name is [[spoiler:Boaz]].
* GoodBadGirl: Tish unapologetically enjoys flirting and having sex, but she's a loyal friend to the others in the sandwich shop.
* HeCleansUpNicely: Priestly.
* KaleidoscopeHair: Priestly's mohawk changes color changes in every scene. At one point, it's even two different colors.
* ManInAKilt: Priestly gets mocked for, among other things, wearing one by a pair of teenage boys. He [[InsultBackfire turns it around]] on them.
* NewAgeRetroHippie: Zo, the shop owner Trucker loves.
** Trucker as well. Though, as he reveals, the hippie part is [[spoiler: partially a fabrication. He never went to Woodstock, instead fighting in the Vietnam War, which established his desire for peace.]]
* OnlyKnownByTheirNickname: Priestly, Jen and her internet friend, and Tish.
* TamponRun: A hilarious one where an utterly-clueless Priestly has to figure out which box to get. He then gets the one-up on a group of punk teenagers mocking a man buying tampons.
* WrongGuyFirst: Tish takes a while to get it right.