A 1987 action film starring Creator/RebBrown.
In it he plays Michael Ransom, one of the eponymous strike commandos sent into Vietnam to blow up a base. While the mission is successful, Ransom's teammates are killed and he is knocked unconscious into a river. He comes to at a village where the people have saved him and nursed him back to health, eventually befriending them. In return he guides them to safety before eventually being picked up by his unit. He's soon sent back to find out if any Russian soldiers are snooping around the area, and returns to the village that saved him to find everyone slaughtered by said Russians. To say the very least, ItsPersonal and major ass kicking ensues.
Gained a sequel, but it didn't star Reb.
Can be watched [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwGDyDL4fiM here]].
!!''Strike Commando'' features the following tropes:
* ArchEnemy: Jakoda to Ransom.
* AsLongAsItSoundsForeign: A Website/YouTube commentator pointed out that the Vietnamese are speaking ''Chinese'' throughout the movie.
* BaldOfEvil: Jakoda.
* DirtyCommunists: Very, very, very much so.
* DisposableWoman: Jakoda's girlfriend.
* ElectricTorture: Ransom gets to taste some at the hands of the Russians.
* FisticuffsBoss: Jakoda.
* GloriousMotherRussia: Jakoda couldn't be anymore stereotypical.
* GroinAttack: Ransom kicks Jakoda in the nads during their fistfght. Jakoda returns the favor immediately afterwards.
* HotBlooded: Ransom, full-stop.
* HuskyRusskie[=/=]MotherRussiaMakesYouStrong: Jakoda.
* ImpossiblyCoolWeapon: The poster has Ransom holding an assault rifle that has a small Gatling gun for a barrel, and all six barrels are firing at once (the movie itself just has normal weapons, by the way).
* ManBehindTheMan: [[spoiler:Ransom's general, Radek, was behind the Russian soldiers. Ransom comes gunning for him once he finds out.]]
* MarketBasedTitle: Released as ''Cobra Force'' in Germany.
* NotQuiteDead: [[spoiler:Jakoda returns before the end for the final showdown.]]
* RedScare: The Soviets are depicted this way.
* SayMyName: "JAKODAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
** "''[[spoiler:RAAAADEEEEEEEEK!]] YOU TRAITOR!!!''"
* ScreamingWarrior: It's Reb Brown, folks, what did you expect?
* ShoutingShooter: Once again, it's Reb Brown doing what he does best.
** Case in point: the grenade launcher mounted on M60 which [[spoiler:Ransom busts out to kill Radek. Anything less, and the coroner MIGHT have been able to scrape his body off the walls.]]
* UnwillingSuspension: Ransom in a scene aping ''Film/MadMaxBeyondThunderdome''.
* UseYourHead: Ransom and Jakoda bash their heads together in their initial fight.