Samaritan Girl is a 2004 movie by Korean director Kim Ki-duk. The story deals with two high school girls, one of whom engages in freelance prostitution, while the other acts as her de facto pimp. When the first girl falls to her death trying to escape a police raid, the other seeks redemption by sleeping with all their former customers and giving them their money back. However, her father, a police detective, finds out about it and exacts bloody retribution from said customers.
Contains examples of:
- Enjo Kosai: The Korean version.
- Good Bad Girl: Jae-yeong has no idea she's doing anything bad by sleeping with older men for money. She fancies herself a modern emulator of a legendary prostitute who converted men to Buddhism through sex.
- Hooker with a Heart of Gold: Again, Jae-yeong.
- Public Bathhouse Scene
- Shower of Angst: Yeo-jin after her friend's death.
- Girls Love: The two friends have a very close friendship with tacit romantic undertones.