Film: Operation Endgame
Operation: Endgame is an action/comedy/bloody movie that covers the topic of what happens when a bunch of covert operation personnel get locked down in their own office. On top of that, there is a bomb set to go off that will flood the compound with napalm to erase all evidence of its existence from the outside world.There are two teams, Alpha and Omega, and all of the members of both teams are named after tarot cards. The head of both teams is the Devil, whereas team Alpha is headed by Empress and Omega by Emperor.It's pretty much How To Kill Your Friends With Office Supplies: The Movie, but it has a neat twist at the end. The movie is listed in some places with the title Rogues Gallery instead.
This Work Includes Examples of:
- Action Girl: Temperance, High Priestess and technically Empress though she is a little too old for the trope.
- All-Star Cast: Rob Corddry as Chariot, Ellen Barkin as Empress, Zach Galifianakis as Hermit, and Jeffery Tambor as Devil, and it's a pretty unknown movie.
- Affably Evil: Most of the characters, really, since there's very little moral direction given to anyone.
- Badass Baritone: Judgement
- Chessmaster: One in administration, no less! Everything is Susan's doing... and the Devil. The Fool executed the plan but there is no word on if he planned it with them.
- Character Alignment: A murky example as it's hard to tell who is evil, who is being a jerk just for this context, and who might be good since no one is exactly good.
- Chewing the Scenery: Chariot. Constantly.Also Judgement.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Everyone.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: The Magician is credited with keeping the third world poor.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: After Tower kills High Priestess, Chariot has one of these. Using a paper shredder.
- The Dragon: The Fool to Susan
- Femme Fatale: Temperance is directly pointed out as on of these, as she regularly sleeps with people for work, and sometimes for the heck of it.
- FourEyesZeroSoul: Tower looks like this trope all over the place.
- Giggling Villain: Hierophant is a female version with a southern accent and high heels.
- OohMeAccentsSlipping: An in-character example with The Fool, as he gets more worn out and bloody, starts showing signs of his accent.
- MurderInc: They name a few people who do wet work, like the Hermit who was a great assassin before getting diabetes.
- Rogues Gallery: Like the alternate title says, this is what happens when they get stuck with each other and get bored.
- Silent Antagonist: The Hermit starts as this.
- The Vamp: The Empress is an older version.
- Western Terrorists: When you think about it, that's sort of their profession.
- With Friends Like These...: These people are supposed to work together as a team to find a way out of the compound. Before this they also had to deal with each other i the office on a daily basis.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.