Film: My Breakfast With Blassie
1983 film spoof of My Dinner With Andre starring comedian Andy Kaufman and wrestler Freddie Blassie. One of Kaufman's last projects before his death, it was filmed in a single day at the Sambo's restaurant in Hollywood and is most improvised.
This movie provides examples of:
- As Himself: Kaufman, Blassie, and a waitress at the restaurant.
- Catchphrase: Blassie calls various people "Pencil necked geeks"
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It's about having "breakfast with (Freddie) Blassie
- Extremely Short Timespan
- Groupie Brigade: The girls at the opposite table
- Mighty Whitey and Mellow Yellow: The waitress is a pregnant Thai woman, Blassie rubs her belly for good luck, he also mentions his wife is Japanese.
- Nepotism: Kaufman's actual girlfriend plays one of the girls in the restaurant.