"You’re my closest, my finest friend, and that means I can hold my head high wherever I go."Mr. Krueger’s Christmas is a short film produced in 1980 by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints starring Jimmy Stewart and featuring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.Willy Krueger is a custodian in an apartment building on Christmas Eve who, while good-natured, has a tendency to let his imagination get away from him. That night, alone in his small apartment, he invites some passing carolers in and finds himself thinking about all the things he loves about the holiday, leading up to a conversation with the Child for which it’s named.Has absolutely nothing to do with Freddy.
-Willy Krueger to Jesus.
- Christmas Carolers: Willy invites a passing troupe down to his apartment and they later invite him to come along with them.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Clarissa.
- I Kiss Your Hand: As the carolers are coming down Willy imagines himself as a wealthy gentleman in a Big Fancy House greeting his guests and kisses the lead singer’s hand, leading to an awkward moment as he’s actually doing it!
- If I Were a Rich Man: A couple of Willy's daydreams.
- Imagine Spot: Frequently.
- Jukebox Musical: Most of the songs are from the choir’s then-new album “White Christmas.”
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: He’s very doting to his cat, George.
- Mr. Imagination: Mr. Krueger has a tendency to let his daydreams get away from him. He sees himself as a wealthy gentleman a couple times, directing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, in a large Christmas celebration, and finally in the stable in Bethlehem.