Film: Man Of The House
This *is* my happy face!Man of the House is an action/comedy about a group of cheerleaders and a group of Texas Rangers. The girls witness a crime, and to protect them from the criminals, they are put under protective guard by a gruff ranger named Roland Sharp, played by Tommy Lee Jones. Hilarity Ensues.Not to be confused with the 1995 family comedy/drama Man of the House, starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Chevy Chase.
— Roland Sharp
- Bad Ass: Tommy Lee Jones stars.
- Badass Adorable: The girls by the end
- Bare Your Midriff: Naval visibility must be maintained.
- Breakingthe Fourth Wall: After starting up the new air conditioner, a blink and miss by Mr. Sharp.
- Beta Couple: Contemplating the vastness of the universe.
- Brick Joke: Jimmy, who moves out.
- The Comically Serious: You have to ask?
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The five girls want to go to party. Sharp thinks they will not. Then they go to party, where we see another, much more traditional Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Deadpan Snarker: Sharp needs only one witness. But Evie has her moments too.
- December-December Romance: Not so December, but compared to the girls, it looks like that.
- Dumb Blonde: Barb starts like one, but it's averted by the end.
- Earpiece Conversation: The date with Molly.
- Fanservice: What do we expect from five cheerleaders?
- May-December Romance: Attempted by Barb.
- Papa Wolf: Sharp. Specially when one of the girls is almost killed, and then his actual daughter is kidnapped...
- Real Men Cook: After Sharp voices his dislike against the clothes, the underwear, the music, everything the girls do, nobody bats an eye when he cooks up a nice dinner.
- Reformed Criminal: And he became a priest! But kept some bad friends.
- Tampon Run: With some help.