Film: Loving Annabelle
Loving Annabelle is a film about a troubled teen named Annabelle (Erin Kelly) who is forced into Catholic private school after getting kicked out of several other schools. Once there, she falls in love with her poetry teacher, Simone Bradley (Diane Gaidry), and they enter into a controversial relationship.
This film contains examples of
- Bathtub Scene: A few of these
- Boarding School
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Annabelle.
- Broken Bird: Simone.
- The Bully: Katherine, especially towards Colins.
- Caught in the Rain: Annabelle And Ms. Bradley kiss in the rain during the school dance
- Forbidden Fruit: Society doesn't want them to be together because they're gay...and Annabelle's seventeen.
- Girls Love: Obviously.
- High School Dance
- Meaningful Name: Mother Immaculata
- May-December Romance: Maybe more like May August romance if such a thing exists.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: Annabelle is the only confirmed full-on lesbian among the students, though she does receive some same-sex flirtation from another girl.
- Secret Relationship: More to keep Ms. Bradley from getting arrested than simply due to the lesbianism between them.
- Self-Harm: Colins
- Smoking Is Cool: Katherine and Annabelle, the cool girl of their dorm, are smokers.
- Teacher/Student Romance: Annabelle and Ms. Bradley.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: The entire movie up until the climax and prompt ending.
- Will They or Won't They?: Annabelle and Simone.