Film: Kamen Rider Fourze The Movie Everyone Space Is Here
The summer movie of Kamen Rider Fourze
, shown alongside Tokumei Sentai Gobusters The Movie Protect The Tokyo Enetower
The movie contains the following tropes:
- Combining Mecha: the Ironmen do this in their final battle with Fourze. Fourze fights back with a Combining Mecha of his own, with the Massigler and the Powerdizer.
- Conservation of Ninjutsu: one of the more memorable parts of the movie sees Fourze and Meteor taking on all 12 Horoscopes, having no problem taking them on (until it was down to 4, although it was less about them struggling to beat them, but more about Fourze and Meteor needing to reach the shuttle before launch), even though each individual Horoscope gave both Riders trouble in the main series itself. This probably has to do with the fact that they're mere copies of the actual Horoscopes.
- Defecting for Love: played with; Inga Blink starts out as an antagonist, only because the Club is being manipulated by the Ironmen. When their true colors have shown, Inga and the Club immediately join forces, and Inga starts showing feelings for Ryuusei.
- Eleventh Hour Superpower: XVII's Brain provides Kengo with blueprints for a new Special Astro Switch to use against the Ironmen, resulting in the debut of Fourze Meteor Fusion State.
- Early-Bird Cameo: As expected, Kamen Rider Wizard makes his debut in this movie, fighting off the remaining 4 Horoscopes so Fourze and Meteor can hop aboard their spaceship. Notably, unlike his three predecessors where they made their cameo debut near the end of the movie, Wizard's cameo occurs in the middle of this movie.
- Gondor Calls for Aid: in order to activate a new special Astro Switch, the Kamen Rider Club enlists the help of the entire Amanogawa student body to press the 40 Astro Switches in a countdown order. This includes much of the supporting cast, some former Zodiarts, and even the Big Bad.
- Humongous Mecha: XVII
- Mecha Expansion Pack: in the final battle against the Ironmen, Fourze has the Powerdizer combine with the Massigler into a tank. The rare occasion that the Powerdizer is used for such a purpose.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: the Ironmen waste no time inflicting this on Gentaro (having been De Powered) and Meteor. Like most examples, pretty disturbing to watch, in-universe even.
- Stock Footage: the scene of the shuttle launch is a repeat of the one featured in Movie Wars MegaMax, only with Stuff Blowing Up.
- Weaponized Teleportation: when XVII is about to fire at the Earth, Fourze uses most of his strength as Cosmic State to propel the ship through a warp drive, crashing on the moon surface.