Film: Kamen Rider Blade Missing Ace
The summer movie of Kamen Rider Blade, shown alongside Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger The Movie Full Blast Action.
The movie contains the following tropes:
- Alternate Ending: Missing Ace serves as an alternate ending to the series were Blade sealed Hajime.
- Big Bad: Junichi Shimura/Kamen Rider Glaive/Albino Joker
- Bittersweet Ending: The Albino Joker is killed, but at the cost of Hajime making a Heroic Sacrifice.
- Empathic Environment: Albino Joker's appearance is accompanied by omnious storm clouds that come out of nowhere.
- Expy: An in-universe version; the Missing Ace Riders' powers are modeled on the four from the TV series: Glaive is Blade, Larc is a combination of Garren and Chalice, and Lance is Leangle.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Hajime in the movie, who switches places with Amane as the Albino Joker's power source so Kenzaki can destroy it and weaken the Albino Joker, killing Hajime in the process.
- One-Winged Angel: The Albino Joker's final form.
- Outside-Context Villain: The Albino Joker. Having sealed every Undead already with there being no indication of there being another one, he comes out of nowhere and what really throws them off is how intelligent he is compared to the normal Joker, who in his natural state is a raging beast. By the time they figure that out, he's already played them like fiddles and gotten what he wants.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: The Albino Joker kills off the two other movie Riders once he's done using them as Unwitting Pawns.