Journey to Saturn
Alas, Per. Cruel testicular torture is just one of the things we must endure for the Motherland.
(Danish: Rejsen til Saturn
) is a 2008 Danish CGI movie loosely based on a 1977 comic by Claus Deleuran.
Denmark is finally going to become a spacefaring nation with industrial Mogul Kurt Maj's new rocket, that will launch a misson to claim Saturn for Denmark, headed by the totally not psycotic
Sargeant Skrydsbøl. Shortly before launch, the navigator has a fatal encounter with the Danish Health Care system and his replacement, Per, is called in at short notice. But Per has a dark secret that his ex-girlfriend Susanne is about to find out. Then there is Jamil Ahmadinejad
, who joined the mission to get Danish citizenship and Pussy-Ole, with his never-ending supply of beer and German Alpe-porn.
It can only go wrong. It doesn't. And that is bad, because Kurt Maj has got plans of his own ...
This film provides examples of:
- Arc Words: "The mission before the man!"
- Battle Cry: "BASRA!!!!"
- Black Dude Dies First: Or "Middle-Eastern Dude Dies First", as the case may be. But subverted.
- Hell: Hell has changed it's marketing strategy to advertising with "sex sex sex 666 - beer, pussy and music - happy hour 24/7"
- Karma Houdini: After conspiring with planet-consuming aliens, Corrupt Corporate Executive Kurt Maj survives with his evil business empire intact and goes on to hatch new twisted schemes.
- Pocket Protector: Jamil's multiple photo albums.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Kurt Maj is incredibly sexist and patronizing towards Susanne and doesn't care about smoking a big cigar in a no-smoking zone.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: Bund eller resten i håret ("Bottoms up, or the rest goes in your hair"). Per said that to the dragon from Saturn, before shooting the keg of beer in its mouth. The line is commonly used when Danes drink, and if someone doesn't actually finish their drink, the rest does indeed go in the hair.
- Weaksauce Weakness: The aliens have one: Alcohol