Film: Hard Ticket to Hawaii
The second film in Andy Sidaris' Triple B (aka ''L.E.T.H.A.L. Ladies'') series
, released in 1987.
Donna and Taryn, two agents of the L.E.T.H.A.L. organization, accidentally run into a diamond smuggling operation run by the crimeboss Seth Romero, and become targets when they intercept one of his shipments. Later, they get backup in form of two other agents, Rowdy and Jade. Together they must bring Seth down. There is also a mutant snake slithering about, killing people.
This film has the examples of:
- Artistic License – Biology: Cancer cannot generate pathogens that can infect other people. While viruses can cause some forms of the disease, cancer by itself is not contagious.
- As Lethal as It Needs to Be: The effects of Rowdy's rocket launcher vary, at one point it completely evaporates a mook with an explosion and in other, it just sends a mook flying through a wall.
- Caught in a Snare: The two cops are gunned down by Seth's men after they are caught in snares.
- Chekhov's Gunman: The mutant snake, which appears only a couple times early on and doesn't appear again until the end where it kills Seth.
- Creator Cameo: Sidaris appears as a television director.
- Damsel in Distress: Agents' friend Edy is kidnapped by the bad guys, which prompts them to raid their base of operations.
- Destination Defenestration: Chang tries to attack Donna and Rowdy by throwing his sword at them, but is shot in return and falls through a window to his doom.
- Fanservice: Particularly blatant, since exposition is often accompanied by huge bare breasts.
- Fingore: A frisbee with razorblades is thrown at one of the mooks. It slices through his fingers and jugular when he tries to catch it.
- Harpoon Gun: After Seth corners into Donna into a closet, she shoots him with harpoon gun which was laying there.