What happens when you send the mascot(s) of a [[Creator/ChuckECheese pizza joint]] to an ''VideoGame/FZero'' race. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvPDKzSaeyg The whole thing is on [=YouTube=]]]!
!!''Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000'' provides examples of:
* AndThatsTerrible: The X-Pilots are called "jerks", "buffed-out buffoons", and "bullies" within their first three minutes of screentime.
* AppliedPhlebotinum: ''ZOOM GAS!''
* AwardBaitSong: As hilarious as the prospect is for this movie, "Why Can't He See the Real Me?" seems like it was made to get an award of some sort.
* DrugsAreBad: Zoom Gas is rather anviliciously meant to represent steroids and/or narcotics, especially given how Dr. Zoom talks about it:
--> Dr. Zoom: "So what if it makes mush of your brain? Would you rather have a high IQ or go on to money and fame?"
** Not to mention the contrast at the end between the X-Pilots trying to win by using the stuff and [[spoiler: Chuck E. beating them via his own hard work.]]
* ExtremeSportExcusePlot: Chuck E. and co. join the race in hopes of using the prize money to help Charlie's parents buy a new tractor. This point is only brought up once other than in the first scene and the ending.
* FurryConfusion: Helen is captured and imprisoned with non-sentient chickens to be "juicified" to make [[AppliedPhlebotinum Zoom Gas]].
--> Helen: "Maybe you could say that today's race separated the MICE from the MEN."
** And then the X-Pilots legitimately laugh at it.
* ShoutOut: Munch and Jasper, for whatever reason, sing the chorus of "Do Re Mi" from ''Theatre/TheSoundOfMusic'' in the first scene.
* RomanticFalseLead: Astrid, to [[InterspeciesRomance Chuck]] [[NoYay E]].
* TrainingFromHell: In the way of a crash course in what appears to be physics, dodging randomly occurring explosions while balancing on pillars, running a giant hamster wheel and playing a game of whack-a-mole... where the moles whack back. Oh, did I mention that this was all in one night?
* VillainSong: Zoom Gas! It's one of a kind!
* WaxOnWaxOff: Subverted; Hermit just wanted his table shined.