Film: Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000
What happens when you send the mascot(s) of a pizza joint to an F-Zero race. The whole thing is on YouTube!
Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000 provides examples of:
- And That's Terrible: The X-Pilots are called "jerks", "buffed-out buffoons", and "bullies" within their first three minutes of screentime.
- Applied Phlebotinum: ZOOM GAS!
- Award Bait Song: As hilarious as the prospect is for this movie, "Why Can't He See the Real Me?" seems like it was made to get an award of some sort.
- Drugs Are Bad: Zoom Gas is rather anviliciously meant to represent steroids and/or narcotics, especially given how Dr. Zoom talks about it:Dr. Zoom: "So what if it makes mush of your brain? Would you rather have a high IQ or go on to money and fame?"
- Not to mention the contrast at the end between the X-Pilots trying to win by using the stuff and Chuck E. beating them via his own hard work.
- Extreme Sport Excuse Plot: Chuck E. and co. join the race in hopes of using the prize money to help Charlie's parents buy a new tractor. This point is only brought up once other than in the first scene and the ending.
- Five-Man Band: It goes like this...
- Furry Confusion: Helen is captured and imprisoned with non-sentient chickens to be "juicified" to make Zoom Gas.
- Incredibly Lame Pun:Helen: "Maybe you could say that today's race separated the MICE from the MEN."
- And then the X-Pilots legtimitately laugh at it.
- Shout-Out: Munch and Jasper, for whatever reason, sing the chorus of "Do Re Mi" from The Sound of Music in the first scene.
- Romantic False Lead: Astrid, to Chuck E.
- Training from Hell: In the way of a crash course in what appears to be physics, dodging randomly occurring explosions while balancing on pillars, running a giant hamster wheel and playing a game of whack-a-mole... where the moles whack back. Oh, did I mention that this was all in one night?
- Villain Song: Zoom Gas! It's one of a kind!
- Wax On, Wax Off: Subverted; Hermit just wanted his table shined.