What happens when you send the mascot(s) of a pizza joint to an F-Zero
race. The whole thing is on YouTube
Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000 provides examples of:
- Applied Phlebotinum: ZOOM GAS!
- Award Bait Song: As hilarious as the prospect is for this movie, "Why Can't He See the Real Me?" seems like it was made to get an award of some sort.
- Direct-to-Video: It was primarily sold at the titular restaurant and Target for sixteen dollars.
- In fairness, it included a coupon for 8 bucks in arcade tokens.
- Extreme Sport Excuse Plot: Chuck E. and co. join the race in hopes of using the prize money to help Charlie's parents buy a new tractor. No one brings this point up beyond the first scene.
- Five-Man Band: It goes like this...
- Furry Confusion: Helen is captured and imprisoned with non-sentient chickens to be "juicified" to make Zoom Gas.
- Old Shame: Yes, it was Funimation who produced this crap, before they found footing as a famous dub studio (although they were still dubbing Dragon Ball Z at the time). Just don't tell them that they did make it.
- Romantic False Lead: Astrid, to Chuck E.
- Training from Hell: In the way of a crash course in what appears to be physics, dodging randomly occurring explosions while balancing on pillars, running a giant hamster wheel and playing a game of whack-a-mole... where the moles whack back. Oh, did I mention that this was all in one night?
- Villain Song: Zoom Gas! It's one of a kind!
- Wax On, Wax Off: Subverted; Hermit just wanted his table shined.