Film: Cannibal Women In The Avocado Jungle Of Death
A B-Movie starring Bill Maher, Shannon Tweed, Karen Mistal, and Adrienne Barbeau.America's avocado supply is threatened when tribes of cannibal women who live in the Avocado Jungle (located east of San Bernardino) begin stalking and killing (and eating) men who come into the jungle to harvest avocados... and it's getting dangerously close to the Super Bowl.Facing the crisis of a Super Bowl without guacamole dip, the U.S. Government commissions ultra-feminist professor Dr. Margo Hunt (Tweed) to infiltrate the jungle and negotiate with the tribe. She takes along her airheaded student Bunny (Mistal), and hires male-chauvinist adventurer Jim (Maher)—the only man brave enough to enter the Avocado Jungle of Death—to be their guide.Along the way they encounter the Donahews (the only male tribe that the Cannibal Women allow to live in the Avocado Jungle); the Piranha Women, led by former feminist professor Dr. Kurtz (Barbeau); and the Barracuda Women, a rival tribe at war with the Piranha Women over whether men should be eaten with guacamole dip or clam dip.
This movie contains examples of the following tropes:
- Attempted Rape: The Donahews try to rape Bunny soon after Jim introduces them to beer.
- Cannibal Tribe: The Piranha Women and the Barracuda Women.
- Genre Blind: Jim doesn't realize that he's being Stewed Alive by the Piranha Women.
- Human Sacrifice: Bunny is asked to sacrifice Jim for her initiation into the Piranha Women.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Naturally.
- Music Soothes the Savage Beast: Jim is able charm Bunny into not sacrificing him by humming her favorite song.
- Silly Reason for War: The Piranha Women and Barracuda Women are at war over which is the best dip to eat men with.
- Stewed Alive: Jim is given a bath in a cauldron, as various Piranha Women slice vegetables into the broth.
- Sword Fight: Doctors Hunt and Kurtz get into a very B-Movie one.