I'm like your mistress, except you're not even married.Broken Flowers is a 2005 comedy-drama film written and directed by Jim Jarmusch. It stars Bill Murray.
This Film Contains Examples of:
- Berserk Button: Do not upset Penny or you will answer to her biker friends.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Don's ex-girlfriends: Laura, Carmen, Penny, and Dora.
- The Casanova: Don Johnston
- Deadpan Snarker: Don, with Winston.
- Heroic BSOD: Don has two of these. The first when he visits the grave of his deceased ex-girlfriend, Michelle Pepe. The second after the boy whom he suspects may be his son, runs away from him.
- Meaningful Name: Don Johnston, a Don Juan.
- She's Got Legs: Carmen's assistant
- Shout-Out: The film Don watches is The Private Life of Don Juan, the last film for an aging Douglas Fairbanks, about Don Juan when he was well past his prime.