Film: BloodRayne II: Deliverance
Deliverance is the sequel to BloodRayne, also directed by Uwe Boll and released in 2007 Direct-to-Video.Rayne moves to America to hunt vampires in The Wild West. Her travels takes her to a town called Deliverance, which is terrorized by the vampire Billy The Kid and his gang. Together with the lawman Pat Garrett and an assortment of recruits, she tries to end Billy's on-going bloodshed.Followed by BloodRayne: The Third Reich in 2010.
Deliverance has the examples of:
- Big Bad: Billy the Kid.
- Gatling Good: Before being staked, Billy the Kid gets gunned down by one.
- Historical-Domain Character: Billy The Kid and Pat Garrett.
- Historical Villain Upgrade: Billy the Kid isn't just an outlaw, he's a vampire too.
- Let's Get Dangerous: Attempted by the people of Deliverance against Billy's men, but they are quickly subdued.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: VAMPIRE COWBOYS! ....who don't do much.
- Numbered Sequels: Potentially averted depending on whether you believe the DVD box or the in-movie title; the box has a "II" but the title shown during the opening is just BloodRayne: Deliverance.
- Showdown at High Noon: Inverted, as the both instances happen at midnight.
- Vampire Vords: Billy the Kid talks with such inflection.
- Weird West: A half-vampire hunts vampires in the wild west. Not the weirdest thing, but still pretty out there.
- Would Hurt a Child: Billy the Kid loves to feast upon children. He also sets up a trap where several of them are placed on the end of nooses, and Rayne has to struggle to save them.