Film: Backyard Wedding
Backyard Wedding is a 2010 film/Made-for-TV Movie starring Alicia Witt as Kim Tyler, who is set to have the wedding of her dreams in her parents' backyard, but her ex-husband and first love, whose parents happen to live next door, keeps popping up.
This film contains examples of:
- Cult Classic
- De Construction: The film deconstructs several tropes, but also deconstructs the whole wedding industry too.
- Fanservice: But not gratituitously. Particularly Alicia Witt.
- Gender-Blender Name: It surprises some people that Markie Post is a female.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Wholly unintentional.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Can be downloaded on a few sites, shockingly.
- Lifetime Movie of the Week: And how!! Includes many, many of the tropes prevalent to this genre
- Noodle Incident: There's a few of them, mainly concerning Kim or her auntie.
- Periphery Demographic: Liked by men surprisingly, but this is fairly obvious why.
- Unintentional Period Piece: Judging by the automobiles around.
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Kim Tyler's accent