Film: Action Man
A trilogy of CGI movies based on the Action Man toy franchise.
Tropes applying to these films:
- Archer Archetype: Redwolf
- Broad Strokes: Despite the then-recent CGI TV series, the movies seem to follow the 90s animated series, albeit in broad strokes.
- Captain Ersatz: No Face's appearance and Modus Operandi make him an evil version of Darkman.
- Clear My Name: Action Man must do this in the Robot Atak movie, after No Face impersonated him to kidnap Professor Moran.
- Fun Personified: Flynt.
- Mad Scientist: Profesor Gangrene.
- Master of Disguise: No Face.
- Mecha-Mooks: the X-Robots
- Power Trio:Action Force.
- Redwolf is the Superego (calm and collected, though with some sense of humor)
- Action Man is the Ego (as the quintessential action hero, sometimes he makes good planning, but other times he takes impulsive actions to keep the world safe)
- Flynt is the Id (impulsive and fun-loving)
- Recycled Script: the X Missions movie reuses both the plot and some character models from the G.I. Joe movie Valor Versus Venom. Both are still good in their own way.
- Sixth Ranger: Rebel in the X Missions movie.