Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Victorious Fan Fics
, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
Do warn when a fanfic may head into homosexual
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
by CuttieGirll57 (rating: K+)
Revenge of the Bad Girls
- Recommended by: TheGadgeteer
- Synopsis: Trina looks back in the past and wonders if she's really as talented as she thought.
- Comments: This is a POV fic, full of flashbacks. It's a very interesting interpretation of the character of Trina, which has her going over her life after she's shot down by the person she'd least expect. It has a pretty good narrative, some brief looks at the other characters (which are handled really well), and a very different take on her personality. Highly recommended if you're a fan of the character.
by chasingafterstarlight (rating: K=)
Just Go With It
- Recommended by: Tidal_Wave_17
- Synopsis: What happens when Sam Puckett and Jade West meet up? Bad things, that's what. An AU version of iParty With Victorious, with plenty of humor and Sam/Jade friendship.
- Comments: A crossover AU fic about what should have happened during "iParty With Victorious". Jade and Sam are totally in-character and they make such great frenemies! For all of those who wish these two had interacted during the special, this is the fic for you!
by kelsisvictorious and srslyitzcaroline (rating: T)
Buy Me A Star On The Boulevard
- Recommended by: VictoriousLoser
- Synopsis: Being a student at Hollywood Arts, the most renowned performing and visual arts school in LA, is a hard enough journey. When your two younger sisters and your friends sometimes clash, it becomes a little bit harder.
- Comments: Just Go With It is a story mostly revolving around Beckís OC siblings, Aly and Gwen, and the adventures and obstacles they face at Hollywood Arts with their brother and friends. Itís a very interesting read, especially for an OC story, and the cowriters do an excellent job making sure their writing styles flow together. The page for this fic can be found here.
by Lovely Amelie (rating: T)
- Recommended by: Dolphinz
- Synopsis: The only stars are the ones glimmering in the night sky. / Welcome to Hollywood.
- Comments: One of the most amazing Victorious drabbles/one-shots I've ever read. The plot revolves around what becomes of the characters after they graduate HA, and each story is completely believable. Despite the fact that it is a general fic, however, there is strong Bade and hints of Tandre and Bori mixed in it.
- Unfortunately this story, along with all the others by that author have been deleted.
by WIZARDOLOGY (rating: M)
Rumble In The Arts
- Recommended by ninjadinosaurgirl
- Synopsis: ashes, ashes - we all fall down! And it seems death creates a chain reaction.
- Comments: An amazing (and long) Death Fic oneshot dealing with the aftermath of a car accident. Although it doesn't focus on shipping, almost every ship that's ever been shipped is featured in there somewhere, the most obvious being Beck/Tori, Tori/Andre, Beck/Jade, Jade/Robbie, Beck/Robbie, Beck/Cat. The only one notably out of character is Jade, although this is both justified and explained. However, there's quite a lot of angst, suicide, character death, and all around dark themes, so those who don't like that kind of thing should stay away from this.
- Recommended by: DoubleG
- Rating: T for language, violence, and suggestive themes.
- Pairing(s): Possibly Trina/Robbie
- Synposis: North Ridge Academy makes a return by assaulting various students from Hollywood Arts just as a stage combat exhibition is approaching, and to everyone's dismay, Trina becomes a necessity for them to achieve victory.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
by amberpire (rating: M)
Stallions and Puppets
- Recommended by Yannick
- Pairing(s): Cat/Jade (one-sided)
- Synopsis: Jade uses Cat as her fucktoy. Cat tries to find love in the relationship.
- Comments: Admittedly, it seems doubtful that either character would be capable of the things they do in this fic. But neither of them really feel out of character or truly unbelievable, and more importantly, their behaviour enables a solid plot. The mood and theme are very dark, which is always nice. Finally, the story has a great narrative. Truly a recommendation for anyone who doesn't mind seeing a ship deconstructed.
by qwertyabcqwe (rating: T)
Tell Me I'm Not Crazy
- Reccomended by Cheeseypoofs
- Pairing(s): Cat/Robbie
- Synopsis: Cat loses her stuffed animal "Stallion Mcdoodles". It later turns out that Stallion was stolen by Rex in an attempt to kidnap Cat to get back at Robbie for treating him like a "stupid puppet".
- Comments: Heads up, this gets on the AU side. Some of the plot aspects are narm, but it adds an aspect of comic relief to the story. Robbie is the only one who is noticeably out of character, apart from him, everyone (especially Cat and Tori) seem to bee characterized pretty well. Highly recommended for fluff fans.
by amberpire (rating: M)
iWould Have Pounded Him Silly
- Recommended by Yannick
- Pairing(s): Cat/Tori; Tori/Jade (forced)
- Synopsis: "I want that silence again, and I want her eyes looking at me again like I'm not psycho. Even though I am. It's nice not to be reminded." (It's hard to write a synopsis for this one.)
- Comments: Purists may want to avoid this, since Jade (and Trina, to a lesser extent) is a bit Out of Character. However, like with Stockholm Syndrome, it makes the story better, so it's hard to hold this as a negative point. Other than that, this story is excellent. Dark, but very well written. The biggest factor in getting on this list is the story's interesting interpretation of Cat. It's safe to say that amberpire is an author with great potential, both for Victorious fan fiction and writing in general.
by OneHorseShay (crossover with iCarly)
Tell Anyone And You Die
- Recommended by holylight88
- Pairing(s): Cat/Freddie vs. Carly/Freddie
- Synopsis: Carly couldn't realize how one stray comment and misjudgment of Freddie would change both their lives. Now he strives for a better life while she fights for their friendship and maybe his love again. Post iPwV, leading to iOMG.
- Comments: A really great ongoing story with lot of potential, this fic explored the growing relationship between Cat and Freddie, as well as Carly's subsequent reaction to it. The author take a look at Carly's behaviour toward Freddie throughout the show (no character bashing intended).
Twentys never been so far from sixteen
- Recommended by mack
- Pairing(s): Jade/Tori.
- Rating: M for sexual references and explicit sex scenes.
- Synopsis: Jade saves Tori from being hurt at school. When Tori drags Jade into the supply closest to ask her why she did it. Jade kisses her.
- Comments: Originally a one-shot, it was expanded to a full length story, about Jade and Tori coming to terms with their attraction both physical and emotional. Also notable as it doesn't ignore the Beck/Jade relationship despite them having broken up when the story starts.
by Makatomai 
Leave me paralyzed,love
- Recommended by Tuvok
- Pairing(s): Jade/Beck, Cat/Robbie, Andre/Tori, Jade/Andre
- Rating: M for sexual references and language
- Synopis: Two years after Andre Harris has graduated from Hollywood Arts and struck out for himself. He finds himself drawn back to the old gang. Only to find a lot has changed in two years.
- Comments: A surprising poignet piece about change. """WARNING""" Character death and quite a bit of angst involved but not too drawn out. Well written and while bitter sweet definitely worth it.
- Recommended by Tuvok
- Pairing(s): Andre/Tori, Andre/Cat
- Rating : For sexual themes and mild self mutilation
- Synopis: This is the story about Cat and Andre's perfect love..only not.
- Comments: A somewhat angsty story about first love. Takes a much darker look regarding Cat's off beat behaviour. Of how love can free you, and trap you at the same time.
Of Scissors & Scooby Doo
- Recommended by prtk96
- Pairing: Jade/Tori
- Synopsis: "I'd sooner swallow razor blades soaked in acid before I ever admitted out loud that I need Tori, but that wouldn't make it any less true."
- Comments: Beautifully written and plotted. It's a bit long, but rarely boring, so you might want to be prepared to pull an all-nighter finishing it. Has it's own page here.
- Recommended by Rantel
- Pairing: Tori/Jade
- Synopsis: I always believed Jade and I would get married someday. It was just... the only thing that seemed certain in my life.
- Comments: Intriguing alternate take on the series. AU positing a hidden back story in which Jade and Tori knew each other as young children. Follows series plot quite closely at first, diverging more later on. Has a few weaker moments, but is usually very well-written and fairly believable.