Fanfic Recs: Uncharted
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Uncharted, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be. Do warn when a fanfic may head into non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business.
Authors and WebsitesRhiannon87
- Recommended by Little Fall of Stars
- Writes excellent Nate/Elena stories, but she's got an eclectic mix of Original Flavor and things that fill in the gaps. Nate/Elena isn't her only angle. Stories of note are In The Thick Of It and Can't Call It Home Yet.
General FicsThe Eye of Odin by Andromeda Starr
- Recommended by Ariana
- Pairing: Nate/Elena, Sully/OFC
- Synopsis: Nate and Sully hunt down an ancient Norse artifact with the aid of a young treasure hunter. Features a heist, climbing, mercenaries, a daring rescue, sexual tension, a large dog, and alcohol, among other things.
- Warnings: Mild language, shenanigans.
- Comments: Aruu: While the author has clearly done their research for this fanfic, and has a lovely, fluid writing skill, be warned that Cassandra can be considered a Mary Sue; she comes across as a female Nathan Drake, and her relationship with Sully seems forced at best. Otherwise a well thought out fanfic, though the OFC could use some work to make her a more rounded character.