Authors and WebsitesRhiannon87
- Recommended by Little Fall of Stars
- Writes excellent Nate/Elena stories, but she's got an eclectic mix of Original Flavor and things that fill in the gaps. Nate/Elena isn't her only angle. Stories of note are In The Thick Of It and Can't Call It Home Yet.
General FicsThe Eye of Odin by Andromeda Starr
- Recommended by Ariana
- Pairing: Nate/Elena, Sully/OFC
- Synopsis: Nate and Sully hunt down an ancient Norse artifact with the aid of a young treasure hunter. Features a heist, climbing, mercenaries, a daring rescue, sexual tension, a large dog, and alcohol, among other things.
- Warnings: Mild language, shenanigans.
- Comments: Aruu: While the author has clearly done their research for this fanfic, and has a lovely, fluid writing skill, be warned that Cassandra can be considered a Mary Sue; she comes across as a female Nathan Drake, and her relationship with Sully seems forced at best. Otherwise a well thought out fanfic, though the OFC could use some work to make her a more rounded character.