Fanfic Recs: UTAU
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be. Do note which pairings in the fic, if any, venture into lemony territory. Not everyone's a fan of either slash or het, let alone the other, stranger options.
Authors and WebsitesCurse of Each Season by Meimirigu
- Recommended By: mysterynovelist2010
- Synopsis: An ancient and terrible curse was cast on Kasane Teto. If her family can't find a way to cure it in a year, she'll die. After calling on every doctor they knew, her family finally has to settle for a quirky specialist. Will he be able to cure her in time?
- Comments: One of the best UTAU fics in the fandom, it has a lovely blend of the supernatural and family love as an old family friend returns to his adoptive home to cure one of his closest friends, who is afflicted by a family curse that links her mood and health to the seasons, and who may die if she isn't cured by the next winter.
- Recommended by Mysterynovelist2010
- Synopsis: Spirit who was born to sing, please give your blessings to the puppets who want to sing.
- Comments: A dark twist on the April Fools Day joke event that was Teto Kasane's (and later Ruko Yokune's) birth, Children of Fools is based on the song A Fake Diva and shows a dark past behind Teto and Ted's existence. Not to worry, though; the fic has a lovely ending.