Fanfic Recs: Trigun
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Trigun Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Do warn when a fanfic may head into non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
needful by Mostly Harmless III
Authors and WebsitesNone yet. Plants in the City by Sailor Lilith_chan"
- Recommended by Shadsie
- Synopsis: An Alternate Universe/Elseworlds of Trigun which posits the question; "What if Project SEEDS never got off the ground? The result is the cast of Trigun (characters from both the anime and the manga) living their haphazard and dangerous lives in a dingy, polluted mega-city on a dying Earth. Chapters alternate between narration by Wolfwood, third-person narration, and diary entries that give the reader little glimpses into the past.
- Recommended by Nothingtoseehere
- Warnings: Sex, violence, rape, (past)child abuse and hints of incest. This is DARK.
- Pairings: Legato/Wolfwood, Milly/Wolfwood, Wolfwood/Vash, and implied Knives/Vash.
- Synopsis: In a world where instead of being a priest/assassin, Wolfwood is a detective, the golden boy of the July City police force. He and his partner, Vash Saverem, are investigating a serial killer nicknamed Picasso after the way he leaves his victims looking... abstract, to say the least. Milly Thompson, an old friend of Wolfwood, is being stalked and is slated to be Picasso's next victim- until he takes an interest in Wolfwood instead. Thus begins a game of cat and mouse with Wolfwood trying to stop a madman obsessed with him while wrestling with his complicated relationship with Vash. And Vash isn't quite the carefree goofball he seems...
- Recommended by 1Angry8Ball
- Synopsis: Vash is back and his brother has agreed to 'try' and see his point of view. Now that everything is finally working out, will he tell Meryl how he feels and have the fairytale ending? Maybe. Then again maybe not, especially with Vash's luck. Post-Anime.
- Tags: For Mature Readers Only!