Fanfic Recs: The Sarah Jane Adventures
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
here. Because even after you die, the story goes on... forever.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for The Sarah Jane Adventures
, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found herenote
Reviews of fics are encouraged, but if you choose to write one, please make it substantive, and give specific details about what you liked / disliked in the fic. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line. Please refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Title of the Fanfic by Author OR Fic Trope Page, by Author (Link)
Recommended by: Troper Name
- Synopsis: What's the story about? Give here a brief summary of the plot. It would be also useful to point out in what moment of the series the story takes place. If it's a Gen Fic but it has some romantic elements, note here the characters involved too.
- Pairing(s): If it's a Shipping Fic, list here the pairings that feature in the fic (warn here if it's het, male slash or female slash). If it's a Gen Fic, remove this line. To tell the difference between the two, notice if the focus of the fic is on a romantic relationship or if it focuses on the other aspects of the story. In case of doubt, classify the story according to the genres it's been tagged: the Romance tag for Shipping, absence of that tag for Gen Fic.
- Tags: If any are known. This would be things like WAFF, Lemon, Dark Fic, any known Crossovers etc.
Place a copy of the reviews code, found on index page, herenote
open/close all folders
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
When You Need Friends More Than Physics
- Recommended by Katty008
- Seconded by weenakedlassie, best SJA fic ever.
- Synopsis: In which Sanjay just wants a normal friend and Luke almost does a very good impression of one.
"The Xylok's Daughter
" by Crystallineneptune
- Recommended by Sonikkuruzu
- Synopsis: Seraphine is a Xylok, a crystalline being that crashed to Earth 60 million years ago, with the personal goal of freeing her kind from under the planet's crust, and finding her absent father. Next thing she knows, she's stuck in a human disguise, living on Bannerman Road with a human couple, where she gets to know the mysterious Smith family next door and their friends.
Stories whose primary focus is on romantic or sexual relationships between the cast.