Fanfic Recs: The Incredibles
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth battling the Omnidroid for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for The Incredibles
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors, and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
A Rising Flame
by DJ Dynamite
- Recommended by Anvildude
- Synopsis: Taking place 20 years after The Incredibles, a young girl super must overcome her fear of her own powers in time to help save Metroville from total destruction.
- Assassin: Too bad it looks to be a Dead Fic near the climax of the story.
- Its not dead as of 6/26/10!
- As of 7/1/11, it's been over a year since the last update. That sucker's deader than a doornail.
- After 4 years, it finally updated,. One more chapter to go!
Stories that cross this franchise with other franchises.
The Incredibles: Rise of the Galeforces
- Recommended by Ozythehaystack
- Synopsis: After the defeat of Syndrome, Bob and Helen nurse their wounds, worry about their kids, and talk about the future. Some marital romance and resolutions about the future ensue.
- 1 Review
A Series of Incredible Events
- Recommended by Skarmory Silver
- Status: Ongoing
- Fandoms: The Incredibles, Portal, Jurassic Park, Megamind, Donkey Kong Country, and a lot of honorable mentions.
- Synopsis: Violet and Dash recieve a call from Aperture Science and Technology, concerning a plan about the S-factor that gives all Supers their powers. What they find is master plan to clone late Supers from the Golden Era. Escaping from this encounter with their lives, the two of them make friends with a new protagonist, Sarah Squall aka Stratogale, and together with their parents, they help her and her father, David Squall aka Splashdown, reunite with the rest of their families. In addition, Humanity Ensues for a young Ptero Soarer named Adam Squall, the Author Avatar, who joins the Squall family on their quest to overthrow Aperture's reign of terror. And then Jurassic Park comes in...
- If you like the original movie, you'd be happy to know that this fanfiction will explain the (fanmade) backstories for a good number of the late *ahem* Supers than any of the NSA files on the Special Edition bonus DVD.
, Series of Incredible Events 2
, and Series of Incredible Events 3
The Incredible Robinsons
- Recommended by RockSunner
- Status: Completed
- Fandoms: The Incredibles, A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Synopsis: Part Alternate History, part Fusion Fic. Violet and Dash can't find a babysitter in time to get on the plane with their mother, so they go to the beach with Jack-Jack instead. When their home is destroyed and they must be relocated while their parents are still missing, they find themselves in a series of unfortunate events.
- Recommended by CMR Rosa
- Status: Ongoing
- Crossover with: Meet the Robinsons
- Synopsis: Violet and Wilbur will find out that time-travel can change the destinies of superheros, too. Written in collaboration with CMR Rosa. Ships Violet and Wilbur.
- Recommended by jyshin2
- Synopsis: Crossover. Too bad there isn't a category called 'silly'...Spider-Man gets some help with his itchy suit and a costume designer gets a new career direction.
- Comments: A hilarious crossover with The Incredibles that honestly makes perfect sense.