Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by tropers for The Cape
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and judge whether you might be also interested in a certain 'fic.
Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found herenote
. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexualnote
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Reviews of fics are encouraged, but if you choose to write one, please make it substantive, and give specific details about what you liked / disliked in the fic. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line. Please refrain from posting "Comments" or Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Title of the Fanfic by Author OR Fic Trope Page, by Author (Link)
- Recommended by: Troper Name
- Synopsis: What's the story about? Give here a brief summary of the plot. It would be also useful to point out in what moment of the series the story takes place. If it's a Gen Fic but it has some romantic elements, note here the characters involved too.
- Pairing(s): If it's a Shipping Fic, list here the pairings that feature in the fic (warn here if it's het, male slash or female slash). If it's a Gen Fic, remove this line. To tell the difference between the two, notice if the focus of the fic is on a romantic relationship or if it focuses on the other aspects of the story. In case of doubt, classify the story according to the genres it's been tagged: the Romance tag for Shipping, absence of that tag for Gen Fic.
- Tags: If any are known. This would be things like WAFF, Lemon, Dark Fic, any known Crossovers etc.
open/close all folders
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
by Iron America
Boy Meets Girl v Boy meets Boy
- Recommended by: Orwelliswatching_xoxo
- Pairings: ??
- Synopsis: Who knew that dancing with a criminal could yield such results? Scales repays Dana for her favour in THS, with some rather unexpected consequences - and a side trip down the rabbit hole. Will contain spoilers for The Cape.
- Recommended by: Wtchcool
- Pairings: Vince/Orwell Peter/Vince
- Synopsis: AU: This is the reason why parents should never have social lives.
- Tags: AU
] Worth Possessing] by Iron America
- Recommended by: Wtchcool
- Pairings: Peter/Vince
- Synopsis: Telling Fleming or Chess they can't have something is like telling the tide to stop coming in. An opportunity to possess the Cape is something neither of them will give up easily-even if said vigilante is fighting back every step of the way.
- Recommended by Dragormir
- Synopsis: Congratulations! You've just landed a new client: Peter Fleming, a.k.a. Chess. He has some questions for you. Exam testing on different subjects of the law. Dedicated to IA.