Authors, and WebsitesScribblings By Fyrewire/Fyrewyre
- Recommended by Rainwolf95
- Synopsis: The identity of whoever decided that the whiteboard and seemingly infinite supply of whiteboard markers had been important enough to grab during the evacuation was unknown.
- Comments: A hilarious fanfiction told entirely through notes made by crew members on the whiteboard of Destiny. Only seven chapters thus far, but it is an entertaining seven chapters that you will finds yourself rereading again and again.
- Recommended by: Mira Oubliette
- Synopsis: Cleanwhiteroom's wrap-up of Stargate Universe and Destiny's original mission "plus or minus tearing apart the fabric of the universe". Complete.
- Pairing(s): Extremely slow building Young/Rush. Background pairings include canon pairings such as Lt. Matt Scott/Chloe Armstrong and Eli Wallace/Ginn.
- Comments: While it is technically a classified as a shipping fic by the author, most of the fic could be read as an ensemble gen piece with the pairings in the background, except when such pairings come forward to advance the plot and/or provide drama, much like the series treated the canon pairings. Most of the focus is on the completion of Destiny's original mission, dealing with the fallout of decisions both good and bad, everyday life on Destiny, and Destiny's AI as a sentient being. It is rated Mature on Archive of Our Own, mostly due to violence and language stronger than the series could get away with on TV, although there is non-explicit sexuality in some chapters. This fic is an epic with 404,600 words and 71 chapters. It is not a light read due by any means, not just due to the length but the heavy use of physics, mathematics, and philosophy.