Fanfic Recs: Sky High
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics set in the Sky High universe, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped. Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be. Do warn when a fanfic may head into homosexual or non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business.
War and Peace in Mind by Juene Chat.
Story RecommendationsThe Book of The Dead by Juene Chat.
- Recommended by: Lady Nomad
- Synopsis: Principal Powers knew Sky High had to change. What did she turn to for inspiration?
- Pairing(s): None
- Tags: Drama, Angst
- Recommended by: Nothingtoseehere
- Synopsis: A future fic from Warren's prospective. Starts with his childhood and the events of the movie and kicks off from there.
- Pairing(s): Layla/Will, Zack/Magenta, Ethan/OC. Eventual Warren/OC.
- Tags: Drama, Sci-Fi
- I've never done this before, but here goes Luckyfox. I've read this and the side stories repeatedly. It goes into Baron's slide into villiany, what that did to his wife's reputation, how it affected Warren's childhood. Then it goes through school in Warren's POV, and into the years he spends solo, while waiting for the others to graduate. How they become a powerful force, and manage to make a difference.
- Recommended by: Helly
- Synopsis: "The Heavens and Earth rose out of Chaos."
- Pairing(s): Layla/Warren, side Will/Magenta and Zach/ Ethan
- Tags: Adventure, Romance
- Set about a year after the end of the movie, this fic mainly focuses on Layla who, after her mother's death, starts exploring her villainous side. Currently being updated, it's rated M in prevision of future chapters and it's a safe read so far (chapter 22). It's beautifully written, and the characterization is wonderful. The best Layla/Warren fic around, and one of the best Sky High fanfictions. Give it a shot.