Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Recess
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Where the Skeletons Lie
by thesolitary-dragon (Continuation)
Poor Little Rich Girl
- Recommended by Lady Azura
- Synopsis: Someone or something is calling the Third Streeters back home after nearly 15 years of separation. Will the gang figure out the mystery despite past grievances amongst them? I changed my mind, it's gonna be a blood bath...hehe...maybe.
- Comments: This fic is nothing short of incredible. It's well-written and thought out, and with all the suspense and mystery sprinkled throughout, this troper was literally kept on the edge of her seat the entire time. It's a must-read for any Recess fan.
by x-OMG Its Rach
Ferris Wheel of Feelings
- Recommended by Bold as Love
- Synopsis: Set during the high school years of the Recess gang. Ashley A's family is killed in a fire that destroys her home she is fostered by the Spinelli family
- Comments: Yards better than the typical High School fic for this fandom. Absolute amazing display of Character Development. And very well written. It's near impossible to stop reading once the chapters run out.
by <3Pockylicious<3 (Oneshot)
Miss Finster Gets A New Snitch
- Recommended by AshSpin
- Synopsis: During the summer of 1999 (end of fifth grade, a few months before the start of sixth grade), the gang go to a summer carnival at night, and while T.J. and Spinelli are getting ready to ride the ferris wheel, the ride gets stuck when the two are at the top. While up there, the two share their insecurities about themselves, and eventually their feelings for each other begin to show.
- Comments: A short but adorable fic which sheds light on T.J. and Spinelli's insecurities, and them bonding together. And it's pretty funny. The one-shot to make you laugh, cry, and go "awww" (or Squee).
by Zazu Hyena And Nny Fan
- Recommended by: CMR Rosa
- Synopsis: It seems that Randall has lost his job. Is his job gone for good? Does Miss Finster not care about him anymore or is something else going on?