Fanfic Recs: RG Veda
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here. These are recommendations made by Tropers for "RG Veda" fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversationinthe Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. Page Reconfiguration in Progress: Fanfic Recommendations is being split into pages for each individual series, so help is needed to classify each entry into the appropiate category, and to format it according to the template.
Authors and WebsitesMs. Lyoness
- Recommended by 'mimichan3'
- An incredibly talented, but underrated authoressess. Her stories are all very well set-up and quite funny!
- Recommended by "mimichan3"
- Synopsis: Taishakuten's a mob boss, Kujaku is a secret agent, and Karura busts heads in Zouchouten's bar. Add inappropriate behavior, cameos, and an overprotective cockatoo, shake violently, and pray it doesn't explode.
- Comments: A clever and hilarious fic, that breathes new life into the characters. And gives more depth to unexplored characters. A very fun read!
- Tags: AU, and also mostly non-canon pairings.
- Recommended by 'mimichan3'
- Pairings: Bishamonten/Shashi, Koumokuten/Aguni, Zouchouten/Karura, early-Bishamonten/Kisshouten, Yasha/Kujaku, and several more.
- Synopsis: Being second-in-command of a company is hard. Dealing with an old lover, a strange secretary, and two meddling Senior V Ps is even harder. Step inside the world of Reginald Bishamonten, who just wants to be left alone.
- Comments: There's not much I can say here other than you need to read this fic! Ms. Lyoness brings back her clever humor and well written characters for another glorious story. Be warned though: Almost none of the pairings are canon, and if you don't like that, please try to read anyways. It's worth it!
- Tags: AU
- Recommended by 'Tsukiyo'
- Pairings: Ashura/Yasha.
- Synopsis: Rg Veda, post-vol. 10. When Yasha and Ashura return to Zenmijou, will Emperor Tenou, Ashura's twin brother, forgive them for the devastation they helped cause 2000 years before?
- Comments: A beautiful and rare gem this story is. It presents well how would the world would recibe Ashura after 2000 years from the Zenmijou war and how much the world has changed. Tenou is showed to be turn between his duties and his own heart. The things more interesting is that Hinduism and Buddism are well represented and researched, the author respected Ashura's genderless nature and turned into an interesting character tract and even found a way to save the dying Yasha and Ashura clan without the need of turning Ashura into a woman. All canon characters are in-character and the OCs are interesting and well written, and most importantly: Ashura and Yasha end together and happy .