Authors and WebsitesNone Yet Silver Shards on the Blue Moonlight, Hungry Dreams, and Bare Bones by J.C. Blade
- Reccommended by Pyrotorch246
- Synopsis: Three Stories that follow Ele'ena, Knight Captain of Crossroad Keep. The only problem is, she'd really rather not be involved in it at all, and spends a great deal of time running away. Well, that's the first one, anyways. Hungry Dreams is the same character in Mask of the Betrayer, and Bare Bones is after that.
- Comments: The story is excellent, though hampered by frequent grammar issues (English is not the author's first language). The KC is one of the most original I've seen in NWN 2 fanfics, and one of the few female OCs not to go crazy over Bishop. The only other problem is that of the three, only Hungry Dreams is complete. Silver Shards died out because the author prefers MOTB to the original campaign, and Bare Bones has been on hold for a year, though J.C. Blade claims that it will be finished at some point.
- Dark Waters
- The Maimed God's Saga
The Smell of Destiny
- Recommended by Perahn, Pyrotorch246
- Synopsis: As the author's summary says: 'Sand, quite by accident, succeeds where the Traveling Ranger & Paladin Show has failed, and destiny is revealed to smell like iron and gingerbread. Sarcasm! Drama! Romance! More sarcasm!'
- Comments: The Smell of Destiny is an absolutely hilarious look at a Sand romance. The writing is amazing and the characters are note-perfect. While sadly a Dead Fic, at least it doesn't end on a cliffhanger.