Fanfic Recs / Matthew Swift
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Matthew Swift
fanfics, all of which have to be signed or reviewed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic you like to the list (though self-recommendations aren't allowed), but remember to use the template found here
You can also add your review to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Authors and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
The Madness of Angels
- Recommended by: Star Valkyrie
- Vanished from the internet. Please post a link if found.
- Fandoms: Sherlock, Rivers of London, Matthew Swift
- Synopsis: In which John Watson is a war sorcerer recently invalided home from Afghanistan. In London he meets Sherlock Holmes, the world’s most irritating urban sorcerer and only consulting detective. There, John finds himself and Sherlock suddenly under attack by a mysterious and malevolent power — and drawn into a battle to save London. A fusion with the Matthew Swift novels, but no prior knowledge is needed.
- Rating: NC-17 (NSFW)
- Pairings: Sherlock/John
- Tags: Occult Detectives, Urban Fantasy