Fanfic Recs: Mahou Sensei Negima!
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth learning dangerous forbidden techniques of dark magic
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Mahou Sensei Negima!
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
See also the Negima Forum Thread Ideas
page for general fun and games related to Negima.
open/close all folders
Authors, and Websites
Authors, and Websites
The All Purpose Negima Fanfiction Thread
- Recommended by Shadow Crystal Mage
- A highly prolific thread purely dedicated to the high art of writing Negima fanfics, with several talented regulars, many of legendary proportions. Examples of their works are:
Shadow Crystal Mage
- Recommended by Shadow Crystal Mage
- Several of the most renowned, non-crappy fanfic writers on ffnet (plus one slightly crappy one) under one account, working on cooperative projects, specializing in either Negima fics or Negima Crossovers.
- Recommended by Anemoi
- Widely regarded as one of the best Negima authors on TV Tropes, Mage is regarded as a drug dealer in several countries because he creates his own brand of crack stories.
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
Child of Mine
by Ambrant Arandel
Fang Vice Addiction
- Recommended by SAMAS
- Synopsis: At the Headmaster's request, Negi uses a magic mirror to peek into alternate futures to see which of the girls in his class will lead to Chao's future if he marries them. What he sees, and his reactions thereto, have a strong effect on his relationship with his students.
- Comments: Ack Sed: Pretty good, with some surprises — the one where he marries Zazie is funny through sheer contrast. Nodoka's future is just the tiniest bit disturbing. Now finished.
- Daughter Of Ether: The way Nodoka finds her way into everyone else's future as well ... although Ayaka's chapter in this fic is the only chapter of a fic i will ever admit to crying over.
Ala Alba in the World of Magic
- Recommended by Revlid
- Synopsis: A little while before the Mahora Festival, Evangeline turns Negi into a vampire. How will our diminutive teacher cope?
- Comments: A genuinely fun fic, in which I've yet to find an out-of-character moment. Oh, and Negi doesn't go goth, so there's no need to worry on that count. Also, Chachazero becomes his other familiar (hilarity ensues). Oh, and it's finished! Nodoka/Negi shippers beware, however, as she appears much less in this fic than usual. More minor characters are focused on, actually.
- Minus Zero : Surprisingly well written. Great new emphasis on Chachazero and Chachamaru, as well as Evangeline. Oh, and Takane and Mei get some time as well, for any of their fans.
- Recommended by Person With Many Aliases
- Synopsis: A self-proclaimed "AU story occurring after c189", the story is an alternate take on the current Magic World arc of the manga, following the various girls after they are separated, while following a plot revolving around Asuna.
- Comments: Definitely one of the best Negima fics on the section. Makuhari-Fan01 fills her Mundus Magicus with a deep and diverse culture, and adds tension to the plot without resorting to being Darker and Edgier.
by Red Savant
- Recommended by VergofTowels, Ack Sed, Heatth
- Synopsis: A collection of ficlets, one for each member of the class. They vary in length and genre, but not in possessing excellent quality.
- Comments: Each ficlet is sweet in its own way, and they provide insight into the lives of each of the girls. I'm not the greatest fan of Negima, but I am a huge fan of this fic!
by Ack Sed
Haruna's Most Ero-Ero Adventure
- Synopsis: One-shot where Kotarou gives Negi (and Setsuna) tips on the Way of the Idiot Hero.
- Comments: I (yes, this is the author) just thought that, well, Negi's trained in every other battle skill, why not take a few levels in classic heroism? It only seemed natural for the other worrywart warrior in the class to sit in.
by Ack Sed
- Recommended by Marq FJA, Jack Inqu
- Synopsis: When Haruna was dumped in the magical world, what the hell did she do to earn enough money to buy her own airship? This fic recounts what the resident Yaoi Fangirl, armed with her Art Initiates Life artifact, may have gotten up to. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- Comments: The possibilities of such an artifact when coupled with a fertile (and perverted) imagination are well explored, sometimes with blatant shout outs (at one point she summons Nausicaa's glider). The author implies that Haruna would have the same impact as a Slaaneshi princess upon the inhabitants of the Magical World, but manages to avoid showing anything that would outright require Brain Bleach.
by Blu Rose
- Recommended by DKN 117
- Synopsis: "Chisame wasn't always the hateful girl with a chronic twitching problem and a secret, popular online alias. Chiu wasn't always Chisame's online persona. Things were different before. Before her sister died."
- Comments: An introspective and kinda-sad fic that explores the possible origins of Chisame's hatred of the world, and of her web-idol alter ego Chiu.
by Japanese Teeth
- Recommended by Ack Sed
- Synopsis: A collection of ficlets where Haruna applies herself to exploring the limits of her artifact. Chaos, panic and lulz ensue.
- Comments: So much fun it should be illegal (it might be already).
Approaches Becomes Crack Fic at times, but it never stops being readable.
Out of Control
- Recommended by Silent Outlaw, Immi, and Hotel Kilo
- Synopsis: They lived like ghosts in cities, with no future and an extinct past. Setsuna dreamt of flying and Evangeline dreamt of blood, but it was all over. Magic was dead.
- An interesting and well written look at a possible future. The author says it's his best Negima fic, and it shows.
by Ala Iridia.
- Recommended by The Curious Fan
- Synopsis: Chao and Hakase builds project X, a robot superweapon... With the mind of a baby. Class A finds out and gives the two mommies a baby shower. Negi begs Evangeline to let them keep project X at the resort. Meanwhile, Chachamaru is coming down with middle child syndrome and tries to kill the baby robot. She does badly at it. It's a round robin fic, each chap of a thousand words, each by a different person.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
A Day Indoors,
by Ambrant Arandel.
- Recommended by SAMAS
- Pairings: Negi/many (not all at once..., yet, anyway...), Kotaro/Chizuru, Kotaru/Natsumi
- Synopsis: A series of unrelated stories about increasingly perverted and equally sweet moments between Negi and his students, plus a few others.
- Comments: Some disagreement about later chapters, at least in terms of faithfulness to the canon... but the writing is overall solid throughout.
- Recommended by Cygnus, Ack Sed, Op Megs
- Pairings: The legendary Konoka/Setsuna, Comedic sidepanels of Mana/Kaede
- Synopsis: A story largely focused on what happens after they've declared love for each other. But what starts out as some slight misadventures starts moving towards a bigger plot later on....
- Comments: Finally, a KonoSetsu focused story that you don't have to run away from! Chapter 6 is godly, and not just because of the yuri. May not be safe for work.
- Ack Sed: The author has definitely Shown Their Worknote . The intensity of their relationship was too much to handle at times for this editor, who started skipping over such scenes to see more of the plot. Then paging back with one eye peeking out of his hands. The writing's inching *this* close to Purple Prose, lately.
- Japanese Teeth: Very good, one of the best fanfics I've read. The only caveat is that Konoka's brief Cluster F-Bomb in chapter 8 felt a bit out of character.note
- Op Megs: I came for the WAFFy feeling this fic delivers in spades, but the 9th chapter has promptly hit a Wham Episode and now I'm desperate to see where it goes. Also, poor, serious Mana fending off Kaede is entirely too funny.
- Mandemo: Came for Waffy KonoSetsu, now waiting to see how plot unfolds. Really good twist later on really caught this troper off-guard. Looking back, fic name really fits story.
by Shadow Crystal Mage
Cliche Kiss Scenes
- Recommended by Japanese Teeth, Red Savant
- Pairings: Technically Setsuna/Harem (yes, all of them), but it's a KonoSetsu fic first and foremost.
- Synopsis: Negi decides to help Setsuna make some progress with Konoka. Hilarity Ensues.
- Comments: It's a very short, but entertaining story that's essentially one big Shout-Out to How I Met Your Mothernote . It's technically a KonoSetsu fic, but it's primarily about the comedy.
- Red Savant: Very out of character for almost everyone, but truly hilarious. Worth reading for every KonoSetsu fan.
- Recommended by Red Savant
- Pairings: KonoSetsu, AsuAya, EvaSetsu, AsuSetsu
- Synopsis: A series of one-shots (though some of them are set in the same continuity) of, to quote the author, "Kiss scenes, some overused, some strange, and some never seen before."
- Comments: INK writes Asuna in a way that's slightly out-of-character, but somehow perfectly captures her... Asuna-ness. Definitely worth a good hard look.
and Taken day by day
- Recommended by Jonshine, Ack Sed, Hotel Kilo
- Pairing: TsukuyomiSetsuna
- Synopsis: Looking back, she probably wouldn't be so obsessed if she had just killed Setsuna then. But where would the fun be in that? Tsukuyomi rambling with mild SetsuYomi. Prequel to Taken Day by Day.
- Comments: A look inside Tsukuyomi's head and their early relationship in 'Liquid' followed by a plausible set of circumstances that drives them together in 'Taken'. It's particularly well done for the way it opens up Tsukuyomi's head and lets us peek inside, and how that translates into her actions and interactions. Immi's good with Setsuna too, but so are many other authors. It's Immi's grasp of Tsukuyomi that makes these pieces exceptional.
- Ack Sed: I'm envious of how well she writes this. Here, Tsukuyomi is fleshed out into a fascinating character — psychotic, murderous yet innocent in a way. Her obsession with Setsuna is the chink through which, improbably, the daylight enters.
- Perhaps it's just me, but I like the SetsuYomi pairing (though it can't replace KonoSetsu). What makes this one of my all time favorite fics is that the quality of writing is high, and that Tsukuyomi gets a little more character/motive examination. The author's speculation as to why she's so fond of killing is fascinating, especially as it relates to her relationship with Setsuna.
by Ambrant Arandel
Tales of Yue's Harem
- Recommended by DKN 117
- Pairing: Negi/Ayaka
- Synopsis: "A short story about how Negi brings Ayaka into the fold of his inner circle."
- Comments: After learning that Ayaka has Parental Abandonment issues of her own, Negi consoles her and shares his own experiences on the matter. From there, he makes the decision to finally reveal his secrets to her. A very well-done story that shows a lovely look at Ayaka's true nature. Also shows the realistic effect that Negi's experiences — good and bad — would have on his psyche (in particular, the effects on both him and Ayaka that their absent fathers have on them, and that he's not as innocent-minded as he acts to be when it comes to the girls in his class).
, by Shadow Crystal Mage
More than Fifty-Four Negi and Chisame Threesomes
- Recommended by Comartemis
- Pairing: Yue/Nodoka/Emily/Collet
- Synopsis: Because whoever said Negi was the only one with Super Chick Magnet powers?
- Comments: The title is actually a little misleading; this oneshot is a series of drabbles ranging from a few sentences to several paragraphs in length, each one focusing on separate individuals, ranging from Yue and Nodoka to Johnny and Shiori, but generally said individuals are related or romantically engaged to Yue in one way or another. Content ranges from comedy to tearjerkers, but the crowning piece (besides Yue getting her own lesbian harem, at least) is the introduction of the most epic Crack Pairing in the Negima fandom. For the sake of the page editors I won't even put it in spoilers, but suffice to say it will break your mind into a thousand pieces, and not by way of Brain Bleach... probably.
by Over Master
Hide Your Love Away
- Recommended by DKN 117
- Pairing: Negi/Chisame/everyone
- Synopsis: "Exactly what it says on the title. Short pieces on the subject of three-way Negima relationships including the resident wide eyed hopeful idealist and the resident cynical snarker, and related Negima crack."
- Comments: A collection of various mini-stories involving a wide selection of Negi/Chisame/[insert here] pairings with the third slot filled by nearly every character in Negima. Mostly humorous, but with a few serious moments.
by Stamina Rose
Love and Duty Come in Chains
- Recommended by Edich
- Pairing: Kotaro/Natsumi
- Synopsis: A mostly Original Flavour fic that explores Natsumi's growing confidence and relationship with Kotaro by (often unwanted)help from various characters.
- Comments: A quite hilarious, heartwarming, and fairly perverted fic. It is written incredibly well, and explores a few interesting topics, such as Kotaro's enhanced smell and, hilariously, the process of Hanyo puberty and pregnancy/birth. Unfortunately, it is on what seems to be a hiatus due to a bad case of writer's block.
- Reccomended by Tsukinoimai and K0yuk1san
- Pairing: Konoka/Setsuna
- Synopsis: No matter where Konoka went, Setsuna would always be her guardian. After all, duty always won over love - even if that duty meant marrying into a family to protect the world's wards from destruction, and watching the one you love give herself to another.
- Comments: Darker and Edgier than canon. Pulls many, many Angst from the prologue and done fairly well. One of the best Konoka/Setsuna fanfics out there. Certainly, this story focused on their relationship but still stick to the plot. It gets worse for Setsuna because her duty and feelings clashed at each other and something else...
- Tropers/Argon2: A good fic, but be warned: there are explicit scenes of sexual abuse and the trauma derived from that. Tsukuyomi's obsession with Setsuna is much more serious than it is in canon.
''Sword and the Needle
by Kailor Aurelius
- Reccomended by Tsukinoimai
- Pairings: Konoka/Setsuna
- Synopsis: AU fic, Done in Medieval European Fantasy in which Setsuna is a slave trying to get a job in palace and is a Winged Humanoid Half-Human Hybrid Dream Walker. Konoka is a Princess trying to coup d'état her demon father. Setsuna become a personal bodyguard for the princess, and the story begin.
- Comments: Nice story twist, a little heartwarming, and the secrets in the story are just waiting to be unveil that quite engaging.
- Reccomended by matacusa
- Pairings: Negi/Evangeline
- Synopsis: What if Eva gave up on the Thousand Master? She gets stuck with raising Negi, of course.
- Comments: Just by reading the synopsis, one could argue that this fic doesn't look as interesting as countless others. However, the story itself is masterfully written, only slightly deviating from canon and the characters retaining their original personalities.
- Tropers/ Y.S.Jennis: Seconded. It's stands out well in a sea of mediocre ones. And I mean that in a good way.
Stories focused on multiple continualites.
Unequally Rational and Emotional
by Over Master
Future Perfect: Chao Lingshen's Tale
- Recommended by Rubber Lotus
- Synopsis: Perhaps it was a result of Chao's constant messing with the timestream. Perhaps it was simply fate. Whatever the reason, Negi finds himself rooming with Chisame and Hakase on his first day of Mahora, and things just snowball from there...
- Comments: Over Master isn't a writer big on details, but around the CBR forums, he has a bit of a reputation for expertly crafting short stories featuring various characters from the most obscure of animes all the way to big-name DC and Marvel characters. But besides the introspective character portrayals and quirky humor, this story also features a number of deviations from the mainstream continuity — in addition to being a crossover with Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei, future crossovers with Lucky Star and Azumanga Daioh have also been hinted at.
- Comartemis: Gives a lot of attention to characters who don't get the spotlight much in the main series, especially Hakase and Misora. And it's not just a SZS crossover, it's turned into a massive shared universe with several other series as well; so far, cameos and guest stars from Mai-HiME, and Full Metal Panic! have made appearances, and passing mention has been given to Satsuki's closest confidante, one Yuuki Mikan. Overall it's a very enjoyable read, but I miss Negi's original
team harem; apart from Chisame, Eva, and Chachamaru, the White Wings don't get a lot of screen time.
- Over Master: Thanks for the recommendation. Asuna just got a much bigger piece of the action, for those wanting to see more of the old Ala Alba.
- Rubber Lotus: This just in: more universe sharing on the way! Ayaka's five maids in the redone "Negi goes to Yukihiro Manor" storyline are as follows: Fubuki-san, Siesta-san, Minazuki-san, Cisneros-san, and Iglesias-san.
by Project Arashi
Kitsune on Campus
by Asha'man of Fire (page here
Equal and Opposite Attraction
- Recommended by Anemoi
- Synopsis: Naruto awakens beneath the World Tree a century after his final fight with Mandara to discover that all he knew and loved no longer exists. Determined to start a new life, he joins 3-A as a new teacher's assistant. And moves in with Evangeline. Hilarity Ensues
- This story is a million laughs. The story kicks off a few days before the Kyoto trip, so Naruto's present for many shenanigans. He also doesn't derail the entire plot, but he makes his presence known. And his interaction between him and The Dark Evangel is equal parts Crowning Moment of Funny and Crowning Moment of Heartwarming
- On Naruto "not derailing the entire plot": he pushes Negi more or less completely out of the protagonist role, in a number of ways. Granted, Naruto is very similar to his canon counterpart, but he ends up essentially taking over the story and stealing Negi's spotlight. This is despite the author's attempts to give Naruto a Power Limiter, but this only serves to make him go from, say, level 4 to 3 in Super Weight. Despite my complaints, this is an enjoyable fic, if the issues I've already outlined won't bother you. There are numerous hilarious moments, and my rant above is the only real flaw that I've noticed. ~Enviroguy
Overlords and Overkill
- Recommended by Shadow Crystal Mage, mega-dark
- Synopsis: Negi is transferred to Uminari so he can find out wha't it's like to be a teacher in the real world. He ends up teacher of Nanoha's Class. Hilarity, of course, Ensues. Trope page here.
- Comments: The fic actually explores the steps to Nanoha falling in love, while at the same time having an underlying threat to keep it from rurning into a pointless fluff fest.
by Shadow Crystal Mage
Disgaea Gehenna's Holy Queen
- Recommended by Anemoi, mega-dark
- Synopsis: Negi decides to leave Mahora behind him and explore the 'real world' of teaching. Naturally, he ends up in Uminari City, and, naturally, he teaches a class with three future aces. Of course, his former students won't let him go without a fight. And there is trouble brewing in Uminari. Trouble that could unhinge everything Negi and Nanoha have been working for.
- Comments The crack-master strikes again. This time, Mage is going straight into the insanity without magic rings or convoluted plots. Its important to mention that Reinforce, the original, is alive and kicking, so it doesn't follow the A's continuity to the letter. Even though he's only in his fourth chapter, you WANT to see what happens next. Especially considering that Haruhi Suzumiya and Sakura Kinomoto just happen to be two of his students.
Ala Alba - Return to Mahora Academy
- Recommended by mega-dark
- Synopsis: After waking up from a deep sleep, Konoka Konoe discovers that she is not only in the Netherworld, but she also somehow became a demon. Not only that, she overthrew the previous Overlord and doesn't even remember doing it. And that's only half of her troubles.
- Comments: Tired of Konoka/Setsuna ship fics? This fic puts Konoka by herself and her struggles with being a demon. Although updates are long, each new chapter has enough comedy and plot devolepment to tide you over till the next update.
- Cygnus: Thanks for the rec. I promise I'm still working on it. For those who like to trope, the entry is here.
by Sinclair and The Nobody
Naruma: A Magical Ninja
- Recommended by mega-dark
- Crossed works: Negima and Lyrical Nanoha
- Synopsis: They were supposed to teleport to Earth. They end up somewhere completely different, and in the middle of a battle.
- Comments: Sinclair and The Nobody have a story with a great setup. Issues like a language barrier as well as differences between the two series way of doing magic are not being hand waved but are being explained. Although there are a few spelling errors and a long update time (one to three months with chapter snippets posted every month), the quality of the writing has you not caring about the wait.
- Sinclair: I have been made aware that the preface can be hard to read. Please don't be discouraged by thisnote . The actual story is written in a modern, everyday (if still mostly proper) language.
- warning, extremely long wait times between chapters.
by Dark Lord Sigma and MA Smaster
Puppets of Zero
- Recommended by Lord Gale
- Crossover of Naruto and Negima, obviously. However, it is NOT limited to just that, and frequently crosses the line into mass crossover territory.
- synopsis: The story opens up pretty much as the manga does, albeit a few pages later. Negi's on the train to Mahora...except there's someone with him. Naruto, his "older brother" is for some reason responsible for Negi, a responsibility given to him by Nagi no less.
- comments: At first, this fic sounded like it was gonna be your average badly written story with okay ideas and a plot you could like, but not love. Then I realized it was nothing like that at all. It's well written for a crossover, and what's more, Naruto doesn't detract from the story like a few other such fics I have read. Rather, he spends most of his time interacting with Ocs and such while Negi develops as he does in canon, and beyond that thanks to Naruto's help. Negi is doubtlessly the main character still, but the story chooses to divide its time between both of them, often with Negi in the spotlight while Naruto helps him in other ways. Worth looking into.
, by sagitarius
- Recommended by: Averruncus of the shadows.
- Crossover with: Zero no Tsukaima
- Synopsis: A different take on the usual 'replace Saito with X' stories that dominate the ZnT crossover archives. Rather than summon a single familiar, Louise summons the four Averrunci, (starting from Fate to Sextum).
- Comments : At first glance, this fic seems to have Curb-Stomp Battle written all over it, inside it and everywhere around it, but that's only if you don't go deeper than the first chapter. We find out pretty early that Louise's familiars aren't as unbelievably overpowered as they used to be. The chosen familiars themselves adds a layer of symbolism into the plot, which hasn't gone unnoticed by readers and reviewers, and it's only made better by the fact that all four have different familiar runes. The apparent power limiters, along with the choice of characters and the cast of Zerono Tsukaima gives this story a lot of good future potential. The grammar and spelling isn't all bad either. It could be better, but it's not horrible.
- Recommended by Lord Gale 119, Faraway_2
- Status: Complete as of 06/10/2012. Sequel confirmed, True Faith.
- Fandoms: Naruto, Mahou Sensei Negima! and slight Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Synopsis (from FFN): "Betrayed by Konoha at the end and sealed into oblivion. Given a second chance at a childhood in a different world can Naruto rebuild his faith in humanity? A somewhat darker Naruto than most I've read on site, not dark emo, just dark."
- Pairings: Apparently Naruto/Harem:Chachamaru/Asuna/Ayaka, with hints and possibilities of more.
- Reader's Comments:
- The author's description sums it up nicely, but what he doesn't mention is how beautiful everything can be at times. Kur0kishi likes to add prompts for his readers to listen to a certain piece of music at a certain time in his fics, and they only make everything better. This fic is also one of the best examples of the Knight in Sour Armor this troper has EVER seen in fanfiction. The fic updates regularly, about once every two weeks.
- Only one problem though, if you're a fan of Crossover Naruto's not making a mess of canon, this isn't for you. Naruto mostly spends his time with OC and less developed characters in manga but the Author admits he isn't good enough to write different scenes that include Negi as well as describe what Negi is doing at the time. So we get a hand wave where he assumes that Negi progresses like in canon plus some extras when Naruto is involved thus most of the fic is centred on Naruto and as expected, he does steal some of Negi's spotlight from canon.
- He singlehandedly blows the Demon God to kingdom come with a BFG. You dont steal anymore spotlight than that.
- Also, the author happens to be One of Us and is writing with the hopes of the fic getting its own page.
- One of many worthwhile crossover fanfics by the author, it is well worth reading. Should be noted that Naruto in the story is not Evil with capital E, but rather left without naivete and with a Berserk Button of using others as stepping stones to power. The story itself covers events up to departure to Mundus Magicus.
Mahou Ridaa Negima!
- Recommended by SpiriTsunami
- Crosses over with Love Hina, with some characters from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and School Rumble showing up as well.
- Synopsis: Keitaro's been all alone at the unsuccessful Hinata-Sou dormitory, but finally, a few new tenants show up. Seeing as how all of the other characters from his own series (along with Negi) are explicitly stated to be elsewhere even before this happens, that can only mean one thing—Negima characters! Largely a rewrite of Love Hina keeping Keitaro in place but replacing the girls with (aged-up) Negima girls.
- Comments: Well, it says right on there that it's AU (though this should be obvious by the fact that the four 3A girls aren't the same age), so don't expect them to be exactly as you remember them...but you'll find them all to be very familiar. The parallels between certain characters from the two series are definitely played up.
- One departure, though, is that Keitaro's "promise girl" isn't the story's Naru-analogue. In fact, Sayo plays the role of the promise girl, and yes, she is just as much dead in the present day as she is in Negima.
- Also take note that the author is British, not American. Most commonly comes up in the issue of identifying clothing.
by Ten-Faced Paladin
The Oncoming Storm
- Recommended by kaleidoscope89
- Crosses over with Kamen Rider Wizard.
- Synopsis: The wake of the attack on Negi's home village has had far reaching concequences that the Megalomesbrian Senate could never anticipate. Watch how Negi continues on his way not only as a mage and a hoepful Magister Magi, but as a Wizard.
- Comments: Another Kamen Rider Crossover series from the famous Ten-Faced Paladin. It is more the concept of Kamen Rider Wizard being transplanted onto Negi instead of the worlds interacting. The Wizard takes a while to actually appear but it's worth the wait.
- Recommended by Leidolf
- Synopsis: After spending five years on his trials to become a Magister Magus, Negi Springfield returns from Mundus Magicus with his title, an ugly scar on the back of his hand, and far too many regrets plaguing his sleep. Desperate for a quiet life, he asks for a job and finds employment as a teacher in Mahora Academy. 'Quiet' is not exactly the word he'd describe his class with, though...
- Comments: A darker setting incorporating the Dresden Files and Fate Stay Night universe with a 15 year old Negi coming to teach Class 3-A. It is a nice change of pace, but because Negi isn't as young or wide-eyed and idealistic as before, a lot of the interactions and dynamics have changed between him and the class.
"Naruto the Man with Ten Tails
" by Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer
- Recommended by The One True Slacker
- Crossover with Naruto and Disgaea
- Synopsis: Naruto won the war and gained a gift many would kill for. Now at Mahora Academy he finds what he has always wanted. Powerful Smart Naruto. Naruto/Harem. Starts after Negi arrives but before the battle with Evangeline.
- status: Ongoing