Authors, and WebsitesLois & Clark Fanfic Archive
- Recommended by
- lcfanfic is an archive of Lois and Clark fanfiction, with special icons denoting fics that were deemed to be the best of the best. Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards is one of the main message boards of the above site. Works are usually posted here first and reviewed before their completed versions are edited and archived (see above). The entire system promotes an astonishingly high level of quality.
- A couple of small corrections. The icons on the Archve denote those stories which have been nominees and winners in the fandoms annual Kerth Awards. These are nominated by Fo L Cs themselves. The Archive itself makes no distinction and has no opinion on which stories are the 'best of the best'. And the Fanfic Messageboards aren't the messageboards of the Archive. They are a completely separate forum.
- Some Notable Authors:
- Recommended by Batgirl 1, pretty much everyone at spacebattles.com
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: In this story, Clark Kent — well, a Clark Kent, anyway — stumbles into our universe while secretly rescuing a plane-load of people. We were told in 1978 that we would believe a man could fly, but would we really? Author is amazingly (and tragically) realistic in handling the reactions of various peoples and governments after an unknown plane lands in post-9/11 Washington DC.
- Comments: An award winner
- Recommended by Batgirl 1
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Lois and Clark are trapped in the future their descendants created. Humorous, romantic and suspenseful all at once, this story actually won an award from the site that hosts it.
- Comments: This wonderful time-travel story was written entirely to explain a minor bit of Fridge Logic in the Pilot episode. An example of Fan Fiction being better than the original show.
- Agreed, it's a terrific story. But, again, the annual Kerth Awards - the fandom's award for outstanding fanfic - are given by the fans themselves. The Fanfic Archive simply puts icons beside each year's nominees and winners, but it doesn't award the Kerths.