Fanfic Recs: Kuroko no Basuke
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth flying for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Kuroko no Basuke
Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
open/close all folders
Authors and Websites
" by neko-nya
There's Something About Seirin
- Recommended by: Icyicy00
- Status: Complete, multiply sequels
- Synopsis: After a body was found in a pond at a park 20 minutes away from Tokyo, Detective Kagami's been assigned to the case. The victim: a member of the legendary Generation of Miracles who'd mysteriously vanished a decade ago. Enlisting the help of an old friend of the victim, the two will have to navigate through the world of Japan's small but tight knit basketball community.
- Pairing: Aomine Daiki/Kise Ryouta Kagami Taiga/Kuroko Tetsuya Midorima Shintarou/Takao Kazunari
- Tags: TA+, M/M, AU, Murder Mystery
- Very rarely do you come across a piece of literature where emotions are captured so perfectly and purely. There are many people who say fanfiction is the trash of the Internet, that they are all badly written ramblings of untalented fans. We say "go to hell". This piece is truly a diamond in the rough.
- Recommended by: Komodo Classic, Kaiserin Kai
- Summary: Seirin's school festival, and the circus that is now Kagami's life.
- Comments: In which the Generation of Miracles and friends show up at Seirin's school festival. Fun is had, ridiculous conversations are held, and there is much hilarity for all.
- One Final Game: A Romantic Tale in 3 Parts by the_mythologist
- Rec'd by Pitac89
- Pairing: Kagami/Kuroko, Midorima/Takao, Murasakibara/Himuro, Aomine/Momoi
- Summary: "It was, Akashi supposed, his fault. Partially. Probably. After all, if he hadn’t broken his arm in a fall during his bi-weekly horseback riding sessions, Rakuzan would have undoubtedly been the champions for his third and final year there. Were that the case, none of his friends would have descended into insanity, acted inappropriately, and made uninformed decisions in order to dwell there permanently. As it was, it happened quite differently."
- saturday, i'm in love by blackheron and seondoks
- Recommended by: Coin Collector, Kaiserin Kai
- Pairing: Kise/Kasamatsu
- Summary: "Kasamatsu Senpai acts like he’s the only victim in this scenario, but Ryouta has to beg to differ. When he woke up this morning, he was definitely not expecting to wake up in Kasamatsu Yukio’s room in Kasamatsu Yukio’s body."