Fanfic Recs / K
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Project K Fan Fics
, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
Do warn when a fanfic may head into non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Set the Skies Ablaze
- what happened after by Mishaa
- Recommended By Pitac 89
- Synopsis: When Fushimi left, Yata was at a loss. Everything haunts you when you lose your best friend. You can't forget, or even pretend to notice that person's not there. Escapes are hard to find, and Yata desperately looked for them because even waking up in the morning was hard when the barren half of what used to be their room was a stark reminder of who's no longer there.
- The Art of our Necessities by caffeinekitty
- Recommended by Ashen-phoenix
- Pairing: Miko-Rei-centric
- Rating: Likely NC-17 overall
- Synopsis: After the events of Ashinaka, everyone's just trying to pick up the pieces. It's going to be harder than any of them expected.
- Recommended by Katherine-Sanderson
- Crossover with Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
- Synopsis: It doesn't take long for HOMRA to notice the nondescript man in the bar corner who always arrives at six and never stays a second past seven. But regular patrons aren't that uncommon so they leave him alone… until he stops a kidnapping attempt on their youngest member one day. Then it gets personal – they've got to repay him after all. Too bad the man refuses to cooperate. AU, Dimension Travel.
- The Light Within by Fiddling Crispo
- Recommended by Iris Hoshi
- Ongoing fic
- Synopsis: Novelisation of Fushimi's new life at Scepter 4 after the events from K - Lost Small World. The story follows Fushimi as he works (and sulks) his way up the social ladder at the Intelligence Division and later to the Special Ops Squad. Scepter 4-centric. Canon compliant. Novel and manga tie-ins & gap fillers aplenty.
- Has wonderfully in character interactions.This troper recommends this if you are a Fushimi or just Scepter 4 in general fan.