Fanfic Recs: K
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for These are recommendations made by Tropers for Project K Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. Do warn when a fanfic may head into non-canon territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping is Serious Business. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
- what happened after by Mishaa
- Recommended By Pitac89
- Synopsis: When Fushimi left, Yata was at a loss. Everything haunts you when you lose your best friend. You can't forget, or even pretend to notice that person's not there. Escapes are hard to find, and Yata desperately looked for them because even waking up in the morning was hard when the barren half of what used to be their room was a stark reminder of who's no longer there.
- The Art of our Necessities by caffeinekitty
- Recommended by Ashen-phoenix
- Pairing: Miko-Rei-centric
- Rating: Likely NC-17 overall
- Synopsis: After the events of Ashinaka, everyone's just trying to pick up the pieces. It's going to be harder than any of them expected.