Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Guilty Gear
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors, and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
Guilty Gear: The Missing Link
by Piccolo Sky
A Highway that Never Ends
- Recommended by FLCNPNCH
- Synopsis: Guilty Gear: The Missing Link has to be the most masterfully written novelization of a video game I have ever read in my entire life. The fic covers the story of the original game and adds in the most well-written fight scenes you'll ever see to turn it into epic win.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
- Recommended by Imperial
- Synopsis: Taking place after Guilty Gear XX, "A Highway that Never Ends" follows several characters (Venom, Chipp, and Ky in particular) as they deal with each other, their rivalries, and the nefarious PWAB. With superb characterization, attention to detail, and marvelous fight scenes, it's a fic not to be missed by any Guilty Gear fan.
- Comments: There are some slashy undertones. Venom's adoration of Zato is obvious (and canon), but the fic also takes the opportunity to heavily hint at Sol/Ky and other manly romances.
- Recommended by Asuza, Thragg Lootrippa
- Synopsis: The Absolutely Neccessary Guilty Gear College AU With a Bad Title. Sol is your not-so everyday mad science professor, and he hates the universe. That is, until he meets—— Well, no. He's still going to hate the universe. He will, however, be forced into grudging coexistence with it. Or, Ky The Tiny Cute Thing VS The Science Troll. The best AU in this fandom.
- Pairing: Technically Sol/Ky, but it's a long time coming.
- Tags: AU, Crack.
- Comments: The writing is brilliant. Aphelion deftly delivers clever dialogue and humor, not merely relying on pure randomosity like most crack fics do. The only issue that plagues the story is the fact Aphelion hasn't finished it yet; it skidded to a halt in 2010, just before the plot was about to move beyond characterization of the cast. Aphelion made an update on October 25th of 2012, so this story is no longer a DeadFic for now. -Thragg Lootrippa