Fanfic Recs / Epic Battle Fantasy
Proof that the remaining 10% worth battling for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Epic Battle Fantasy
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. You can do it by expanding on the synopsis and/or pertinent tags, or linking similar or related fanfics. Reviews are also encouraged, but please make sure to make reviews have substance; if you simply want to recommend a fic without an extensive review, put your Troper name in the Recommended by line of the fic in question. Please use the discussion page for conversations about fics.
Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Authors and Websites
- Recommended by Zoic Alcelaphine
- Aysu has written several fanfics in the world of Epic Battle Fantasy, and she writes about a wide variety of topics. Some of her stories are cheerful, and others are depressing, but all of her stories are vibrant and detailed.
by FAI Rxx VIEW
- Recommended by: Miragician
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: Lance learns the hard way what happens when he forgets how important his two friends are to him. Will he survive or will he succumb to his own mistakes?
- Comments: An interesting Darker and Edgier take on the relationships between the Epic Battle Fantasy characters. This fic notably deconstructs how the characters can be uncooperative and have no consequences happen to them, and expands their personalities significantly from their shallow Canon counterparts.