Fanfic Recs: DragonFable
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here. These are recommendations made by Tropers for DragonFable fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Still Here by 
Still Here by 
- Recommended by Gammacavy
- Genre: Friendship/Hurt/Comfort
- Synopsis:The wind whips past. Tomix can feel tears leaking from his eyes, but he feels lighter than he has in a long time. Images flicker past his closed eyes, and he thinks for what must be the last time 'goodbye' and 'thank you'. He hits the core. He does not expect to wake up again. He doesn't know what he expected but it certainly wasn't to wake up.
- Additional notes: this feels right, and as if it might be what happened. It belongs.
- Recommended by CannibalisticSkittles
- Synopsis: "Short and silly oneshot featuring a sneevil who got into a storage center thanks to a strange spell. That mage didn't realise what he'd done."
- Status: Complete.
- Notes: While not exactly a 40 chapter epic, this story is fairly funny, cute, and plausible within the Dragon Fable universe.
Original Characters FicsAny fanfics which are based on Original Characters including the main in-game cast. May include player-created characters A Rouge's Tale by Blade100
- Recommended by SabrinaDiamond
- Genre: Humour, Fantasy and Drama
- Synopsis: A 'Dragon' Rogue named 'Alexander' learns that he is to master the 'elements' and is destined to lead his team of six (plus a pink Moglin, ninja and pirate) against Sepulchre. His egg soon hatches and now they battled against 'the Reset' of time which they cannot understand.
- Status: Incomplete so far, with only 17 chapters.
- Additional Notes: Blade100 is 'resting' for now, but he may make it not a Dead Fic one day... Any similarities to Storm Hawks is not intended as this fanfic was written before. The plot doesn't really kick off until chapter 5. This fanfic was so popular it had a couple of Spin-Off stories and even some Dark Fic. Some authors even made Recursive Fanfiction...
- Recommended by Your Former Self
- Genre: Horror and suspense
- Synopsis: A mercenary from the town of Piore is getting increasingly bad headaches after joining an expedition to an underwater city and meeting with a strange creature.
- Additional Notes: I quest to find good fanfics like this almost every day, and usually come away disappointed. This, however, is one of the better prizes I've found. Takes cues from the Water chain and stirs it up into something /really/ eerie. It's a shame it hasn't more readers, really. The writer has also made a sequel, called Elemental Entropy.
- "You cannot resist..."