Fanfic Recs: Code Geass Crossovers
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Code Geass Crossover fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own finding to the list, but remember to use the template found here. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Galton's Children by LVDB
One And Only Son by Juubi-K
Fate: Nightmare Apatheia by HeavyValor
FateGeass: The Eden Vital War by AlfheimWanderer
Eternal Geass Moon: The Garden of Sinners by AlfheimWanderer
Zero vs Kira by CrossoverManiac
Pokemon: Lelouch of the Revolution by Sam Jaz
Code Geass 50 K Lelouch Of The Imperium by Soraga (Found here)
The Chess Match by anja-chan
JUSTICE by Slayer Anderson
Hight of Power by Setsuna F. Satoru (Code Geass, Death Note, Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Crossover)
Soul Chess by Draconichero21 (Code Geass, Bleach Crossover)
The War Of Kings (Thread 2) by Pale Wolf
Red Geass by elarielf
Geass Rider Zero Knight by kyugan
Code Magi Lyrical Rider by Harouki
Lulu's Bizarre Rebellion by by Ezit Meti
The Element of Freedom by ZGW
Galton's Children by LVDB
- Recommended by Tar Amandil, Guessmyname
- Synopsis: An Elfen Lied / Code Geass Cross Over. Lelouch first met Lucy when they were ten years old—a meeting that he no longer remembers. He's remained in the royal family ever since. Seven years later, they meet again in Area Eleven just as Lelouch is about to launch his bid for the throne...
- It has its own tropes page, here.
- Recommended by: Steve the Corn Muffin, Cirexreview, papercut
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Code Geass/Gundam 00 crossover. After the Kingdom of Krugis falls to Britannia in 2004 ATB, Knight of One Bismarck Waldstein adopts a young Soran Ibrahim (Setsuna F. Sei) as his son and rechristens him as Alexander B. Waldstein. As he grows into a young man, Alexander must deal with all the hazards and intrigue of Britannian court politics, war, the growing issue of terrorism and unrest in the far east, romance, and his own personal insecurites of being a foreigner raised in a society of bigoted elitists. Oh, and the other Gundam 00 characters are going to be in it, as well.
- Recommended by ThePhilosopherKing, crazyeater, CptSparkles
- Synopsis: “Welcome to Fate/Nightmare Apatheia. Welcome to the war.” A deceptively simple crossover between Code Geass and Fate/stay night. The Holy Grail War becomes the deciding element in Charles’s and the Grail’s plans for Instrumentality, leading to a guaranteed Gambit Pileup revolving around Servants and Immortals. One of each falls into the hands of two Ashford Academy students, Servant Saber for Shirou Emiya and the Immortal C.C. for Lelouch Lamperouge. With both Servants and Immortals scattered throughout the world, the Holy Grail War is escalated to a global conflict, promising a new release to Angra Mainyu, All The World’s Evil.
- Recommended by Rivenscryr, Steve the Corn Muffin
- Synopsis: Set in an altered Code Geass universe with Fate/stay night elements mixed into it, this fic tells the story of the most recent Eden Vital War, a ritual established to minimize damage in resolving disputes between Code-bearers with different visions for the future of the World of C, since the last dispute resulted in a world-spanning war that destroyed Atlantis and nearly caused The End of the World as We Know It. But, as the cast of Code Geass isn't exactly known for following rules, V.V. decides to stack the deck by sealing away C.C. before the War in order to prevent her from stopping Instrumentality. C.C. does not take kindly to this, and upon her release during the Shinjuku Incident, appoints Lelouch as the 8th champion of the War - Avenger, the wielder of Absolute Retribution.
- Recommended by StevetheCornMuffin, Rivenscryr
- Synopsis: This one is a crossover between Code Geass and Kara no Kyoukai, in a world where hidden powers lie just beneath the surface, with a more comprehensive system of supernatural abilities replacing Geass - magecraft, psychic abilities, and even demonic abilities all drawn from the work of Kinoko Nasu's. In other words, its a Code Geass / Nasuverse fic, with the story of the Black Rebellion set against the backdrop of the Nasuverse itself. Characters from Tsukihime, Melty Blood, and Fate/stay night as well as from KNK also appear in the story and have roles that affect the plot in some shape or form.
- Recommended by feral, Unclouded TJ
- Synopsis: Death Note Crossover, A Britannian world-breaching experiment brings Light Yagami to the Code Geass world. Now Light is out for Britannian blood... and Lelouch is jealous.
- It has its own tropes page, here.
- Recommended by Arc Varanus
- Synopsis: In a world where pokemon are used as the fulcrum of industry and warfare in liu of Knightmare Frames, one boy is given the power to strike back at the heart of the nation that betrayed him - the power of the King.
- Recommended by R.G.
- Synopsis: In the fifty-first millenium,the Imperium of Man is in the final stages of collapse. As the forces of Abaddon the Despoiler close in on Terra, humanity's final stronghold, their only hope is the Emperor's forgotten solders: the Black Knights.
- Recommended by Lekonar, Candelabra
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Death Note Crossover, After the Britannian Empire invades Japan in search of Kira, Light finds himself in the perfect position to find the true names of the Nobility: Ashford Academy. Enter Lelouch, a chessboard, and a clash of philosophy...
- Recommended by Darksidevoid
- Synopsis: Lelouch, Zero, chose to make a stand against injustice, tyranny, and oppression. He never really expected to have to take a stand against zombies, bio-weapons, or Old Ones...Uh-oh.
- Recommended by feral
- Synopsis: Spoilers AU, takes place after all three series. When Lelouch returns as a Code Bearer and encounters a young man being chased down by the police in a warehouse district of Area 11 he knows his luck hasn't changed. Meanwhile Setsuna and the rest of Celestial Being are watching the events unfold with keen interest.
- Recommended by Rock2161
- Status: Completed
- Synopsis: After the Zero Requiem, Lelouch goes to the Rukongai. There he meets Gin and Rangiku, and shortly decides to become a soul reaper. The story follows Lelouch as he becomes a soul reaper and rises through the ranks. See the trope page for more details.
- Recommended by Jiven
- Crossover with Fate/stay night
- Synopsis: The Holy Grail War is taking place in Fuyuki at the same time Kallen's resistance is stealing CC. When Lelouch protected that purple-haired girl from the fighting between terrorists and Brittanians, he didn't think he will be able to seize an extraordinary opportunity. Lelouch, as Master of Lancer, will try to grasp this wish with his own hands and to destroy Britannia. And doing his level best to put some more 'war' in the Holy Grail War.
- Recommended by Candelabra
- Crossover with The Mentalist
- Synopsis: The death of a person of unknown origin at Ashford Academy wouldn't normally warrent the Area Burreau of Investigation. But when the suspects are an Eleven in the military and his odd friend, Jane might be a little too good at his job for his own good.
- Recommended by: Little Serge
- Crossover with: Kamen Rider
- Synopsis: Lelouch Lamperouge had grown bored of the humdrum cycle that had become his life. Little did he expect to be drawn into a world of combat and intrigue, which lurked just beyond the looking glass. Let's Ride.
- Recommended by Beta Halo
- Megacrossover with: Kamen Rider, Puella Magi Madoka Magica an Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
- Synopsis: After denying the "world without lies," Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C. attempt to leave the World of C, but the world has other plans for them. Truly a good end for these three stories with bittersweet endings, the pairings are kinda odd, but they work awesomely well, the Kamen Rider Factor will get laughs from you, the combat scenes are well written and the characterizations are incredible, its sequel its out and tons of stuff hit the fan.
- Add Review
- Recommended by: Epic Ebi
- Synopsis: Kallen Kozuki is a 17 year old mage. She's been kicked out of two guilds and seen the fall of a third. She's come to Fiore's town of Loreon to meet a mage consultant that might help her with her inability to control her power, which leads her to have the opportunity to join the mage guild Knightmare Frame.
- Tags: AU for Code Geass Canon. Rated M (mature audiences)
- Comments: Fans of Soul Chess who are familiar with Fairy Tail should be - if they aren't already - all over this story. The author himself has stated that he is much happier with this story than the majority of Soul Chess. And it really shows. His characters are near-flawless, the fights have almost drastically improved, the plot feels a lot more well thought-out... If you're looking for a new long-running series under draconichero's name, this is the best choice.
- Now has its own page
- Recommended by: romancechina88
- Synopsis: The first crossover between Mass Effect and Code Geass by three writers who have joined together to write this fic. Where in this universe Humanity has problems with the Turians and the batarians as well. But in the Shadows lies a figure known only as the Illusive man, who is making his move to protect humanity's place in the galaxy.
- Fanfiction.Net link is here Lulu's Bizarre Rebellion
- Recommended by: Grant MK 2, Second Son
- Crossover with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Trope Page
- Synopsis: Lelouch Lamperouge was a boy with an ambition; To one day bring down the corrupt nation of Britannia and create a peaceful world for his sister. However, a single arrow gifted him a power that will help him reach his ambition. Stands... Ripple... A feud between two bloodlines that transcends time... And that's only the beginning of this bizarre rebellion!
- Comments: So far, the author has been able to keep all the elements that made Code Geass what it was while also keeping everything that made Jojo so great, rock references and all! Not to mention making Shirley something even more than just an innocent bystander. I highly recommend this fic, be it if our a Code Geass or Jojo fan! It now has a Trop Page that Needs Wiki Magic Love.
- Recommended by: Anarchist225
- Crossed with: The Legend of Korra
- Pairings: None as of yet. Author has expressed no desire to include any.
- Synopsis: He was a nonbender granted a extraordinary gift, control of an element nearly gone from this world and a power all but unknown to it. He will set fire to the unjust world and destroy it's already decaying balance and replace it with is own! For he is Zero! The man that will drag the world into the future and change it forever! Even if his sister, the Avatar, tries to stop him. AU
- Status: Ongoing
- Recommended by: King Of The Land
- Crossed with: Marvel
- Status: Ongoing
- Synopsis: Betrayed by his own organization and left behind by someone he once called a friend, Lelouch found himself in a world unlike anything he has ever seen. Becoming a mutant, Lelouch will lead a team of his own X-Men, while searching for a way to get back home, trying to survive in a world that fears and hates him, before they even knew who he is.