Authors and WebsitesNone yet. Modern Warfare: Frozen Crossing (Part 1 and Part 2) by Corridor Digital with sound and effects by Freddie Wong.
- Recommended by Jonn, JBridge
- Synopsis: A fanvid of Modern Warfare, this features
Ghost"Spectre" and "Dust" on their mission to find a CIA agent somewher in Eastern Europe.
- Comments: The series is known for its action-movie feel, and the videos preserve that perfectly. They even throw in a few Continuity Nods in there.
- Recommended by Gentlemens Dame 883
- Synopsis: When Makarov and Liquid Ocelot team up, Snake and Ghost are the only ones who can stop them.
- Comments: A blend of parody with hilarious potshots at both series (with a major character from a third franchise joining the fray later) and compelling action.
- Recommended by Idk12345678910
- Synopsis: When a teleporter in Der Riese malfunctions , Richtofen , dempsey , Takeo, and Nikolai all end up in the world of Spyro the Dragon.
- Comments: It starts off slow , but everyone stays in character. The only problem I see with it is that there is an OC introduced that starts off a little overpowered. However , this is soon fixed.
- Recommended by DongsFromAbove
- Synopsis: Delinquent medic Pvt. Jenna Moore and shell-shocked Pvt. Natalia Petrova are two soldiers on opposite sides of WW 3. They slowly break as the world around them crumbles by the will of a single man, and as they try to fight for not only their countries, but for their own lives too. For the record, "Никто, кроме нас!" is the Russian VDV motto. MW timeline.
- Status: Ongoing
- Pairings: OCxRamirez OCxFrost
- Comments: Nothing special in the beginning but gets better as the story progresses. The reader will find themselves rooting for main characters Jenna Moore and Natalia Petrova in no time. When the romance kicks in (this isn't primarily a shipping fic but it does involve romance) readers will be split between two primary ships. Has a combination of combat action, behind-the-scenes drama, and flashbacks which delve into the backstories of each character. Also a fresh change from having females serve in the 141, instead we have the less-seen US Army Rangers and even a Russian main character. When was the last time a Co D fic had one of the main characters as the "enemy?" Thought so. Author seems to know their stuff too. That is, he/she is better versed in military terminology and tactics than the average Co D player. He/she also rarely makes grammar or spelling mistakes. Overall, a solid fic.
- Recomended by Eiram
- Synopsis: 2nd Lt. Lara 'Bones' McCoy is a disillusioned medic attached to the British Parachute Regiment, Cpt. John Mactavish the troubled leader of the 141. But when a shock transfer throws the two together, both are tested in ways they could never have imagined.
- Comments: A far cry from the typical "Woman in the 141" Mary Sues. Sassy writes a believable story with well developed characters.
- Ships: Soap/OC Ghost/OC