Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for fanfics that, due to massive crossing-over, cannot be classified as anything other than CLAMP
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
- Complete: Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Ongoing: The fic is being updated on a regular basisnote , or has received an update after a significant absence.
- Dormant: The fic has not been updated in a fairly long time (several months to a year or more) but the author has not pronounced it dead.
- Dead: The fic has not been updated in several years, or the author has specifically said that it will not be updated.
Fics listed as Dormant or Dead will be changed to Ongoing if/when they receive updates. If you see a rec with a blank status, and you're familiar with the fanfic, please add the correct status.
Fifteen Mokona on a Dead Man's Chest
by Psiten (also posted under the pseud "Skinner")
- Recommended by Somariel
- Status: Ongoing series; Let the Games Begin is ongoing, all other stories that have been posted are complete.
- Overall: Nothing is safe. Nothing is sacred. Everything is... pirates vs. ninjas. Possibly with a bit of 'saving the world' thrown in for good measure. Fifteen Mokona on a Dead Man's Chest is comprised of stand-alone short stories that can be read independently, without going back for earlier installments. As the stories go on, however, they will consistently tie together for those who prefer to start at the beginning.
- Rum and Popcorn: So, a pirate walks into a bar and sits down next to a ninja...
- Talk Like a Pirate Day: Once upon a faraway time, in a universe slightly askew to this one, circumstances beyond anyone's control led to a fierce and bitter rivalry between Pirates and Ninjas, but Kurogane doesn't care about that. His only concern is to retrieve Princess Sakura and Syaoran from the Pirate King's ship... where Fai is happily making his life complicated.
- Slings and Arrows: Doumeki is pretty sure this is a dream, no matter what Watanuki has to say about it.
- You Got It: Life at Green Market is never easy, but Kazahaya definitely didn't ask for all this crap. And that went double for thigh-high stockings.
- Dark and Stormy: A full-scale pirate rebellion in Sorata's home fleet finds the Dragon of Heaven in a sea battle, Kamui in a race with an elite ninja team for a legendary artifact, and Fai... on a date?
- Dim Smitten Star: In which Seishirou is a jerk, Subaru is an overcooked angst-muffin, and Kerberos wishes they had worked out any of their issues in the last two thousand years.
- Although most stories in the Fifteen Mokona on a Dead Man's Chest series can be read independently, this one-shot was intended as a "post-credits" bonus scene for Dark and Stormy and takes place the night after that story ends. Its tone and focus were different enough that the author decided to post it separately, but readers may decide it benefits from context.
- Let the Games Begin: Give Nokoru an excuse, and he'll give you a festival — with the ninja elite from every corner of the globe. Which is, naturally, where Pirate King Fai D. Fluorite wants to send Kamui this week... Nothing can go wrong!
- Additional Info: This series has thus far included or mentioned characters from: