Author and WebsitesNone yet. Believing in Magic by Aqua Lion
- Recommended by Agent 0042
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: "Steve and Joe never understood each other. And when you're growing up torn between magic and reality, it helps to have a brother you can rely on. But at least Steve always had his puppy... all Joe has is a duck and a grudge."
- Comments: Ever wondered why Joe left the Blue's Clues house, only to one day come back and take over for Steve? Find out here, but be prepared to go to some pretty dark places first. Ultimately, however, there is a happy ending and there's a lot of emotional exploration. Very angsty, but ultimately greatly satisfying.
- Seconded by Maki P: How in the world someone writes an angsty Blue's Clues Fan Fic is beyond me, but Aqua Lion did, and it's great.
- Third by Pichu-kun: That's an amazing story. I'd love to see someone do that for other children's series fandoms, but people only do joke stories for young childhood shows.