The Spectacular Silver Sentinel by Blade 100
- Recommended by Doctor Crocodile
- Status: Dead
- Synopsis: Michael has been chosen to become the host of an alien machine. But when enemies of that alien arrive on Earth, Michael will have to embrace a new life to fight them. A life as a superhero!
- Comments: The summary might not sound too exciting, but believe me when I say that it is a great Fic that is very much worth reading, the characters are perfectly in character and December isn't canon there, plus the plot itself is great and a good read for those who try it.
- Recommended by Auztria
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: After receiving some life changing news, Mike's outlook on the world around him changes significantly. This is the story of how he questions everything he once thought was true, and the measures he is willing to take to maintain his self-respect.
- Comments: This is a wonderful story of despair and solace, well-written and not too long. The plot is a little slow at times, but it quickly gets over these moments. I found it quite the gripping story; if you're a fan of Bittersweet Candy Bowl, this is a must-read. It is rated M, however.