Fanfic Recs: The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth becoming an Avenger for
These are recommendations made by tropers for The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After a few samples, you will be able to note the interests of the tropers recommending them, and judge whether you might be also interested in a certain 'fic.
Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found herenote
. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexualnote
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Reviews of fics are encouraged, but if you choose to write one, please make it substantive, and give specific details about what you liked / disliked in the fic. If you want to give a fic a thumbs-up without writing a full review, you can add your troper handle to the Recommendations Line. Please refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Title of the Fanfic by Author OR Fic Trope Page, by Author (Link)
Recommended by: Troper Name
- Synopsis: What's the story about? Give here a brief summary of the plot. It would be also useful to point out in what moment of the series the story takes place. If it's a Gen Fic but it has some romantic elements, note here the characters involved too.
- Pairing(s): If it's a Shipping Fic, list here the pairings that feature in the fic (warn here if it's het, male slash or female slash). If it's a Gen Fic, remove this line. To tell the difference between the two, notice if the focus of the fic is on a romantic relationship or if it focuses on the other aspects of the story. In case of doubt, classify the story according to the genres it's been tagged: the Romance tag for Shipping, absence of that tag for Gen Fic.
- Tags: If any are known. This would be things like WAFF, Lemon, Dark Fic, any known Crossovers etc.
Place a copy of the reviews code, found on index page, herenote
open/close all folders
Authors and Websites
Stories which primarily focus on the normal goings on of the cast.
by Tomas the Betrayer
- Recommended by: Sullen Frog
- Synopsis: "Janet Van Dyne enoys different ways of dealing with all sorts of men in her life. Little does she know, Ultron is watching. And learning."
- Tags: Completed.
Stories which crossover with other characters or works.
Stories whose primary focus is on romantic or sexual relationships between the cast.
Every Thirty Days
Recommended by: Werevampiwolf
- Synopsis: Bruce Banner's a fugitive genius professor who could pass as a homeless kid. He's also a puzzle that Clint Barton can't quite figure out. So he gives Banner a hard time, hoping to see some honest reactions from him. Still, Clint volunteers to babysit Banner and take him where he wants to go when Hulk lets Banner out once a month. Clint does it as a favor for Hulk, his good friend. After all, Hulk is a fellow Avenger. Banner, he's not an Avenger. Clint made that clear to him. But when Banner starts refusing to take his day off, Clint decides it's been too long since he's seen Banner's freckled face.
- Pairing(s): Bruce Banner/Clint Barton
- Tags: There is some sex.