Fan Fic / Total Drama Survival
Total Drama Survival
is a fanfic by The Starlight Socialite
on fanfiction.net, and is her first Total Drama
fanfiction. The author considers it a fix fic
of the first season.
The cast, like in the original Total Drama
, has twenty-two brand new contestants
, all with their own personal stories
and character development
The story has been in the production stages since the beginning of 2012
due to the author previously suffering severe writers block
to the point that the fic has been cancelled several times
She decided to revamp the fic after reading a fellow fanfiction, Total Drama Stranded
, that left her heavily inspired.
The story has been deleted.Spoilers may be unmarked. You have been warned.
- Ambiguously Gay: Chris and others believe that Hayley is homosexual, but they may simply be making assumptions based on his behavior and crossdressing. Hayley himself has said nothing on the matter.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: This work is heavily populated with cuckoos.
- Zayden's constant daydreaming distracts him from reality.
- Ethelinda is seen as such by Chris and the other players, although it's ambiguous whether she really is. Some contestants also see her as a phony due to her overall appearance and her seemingly outlandish claims of possessing magic powers, clairvoyance and levitation ability.
- Dark and Troubled Past: This seems to be a recurring theme to many of the characters.
- Mason's parents kicked him out of the house and sent him to boot camp due to his former rebellious nature.
- Thomas' father kicked him out of the house age six. Then he was put in an adoptive home where his peers bullied him.
- God is Good: David says that God will "fix everything bad eventually."
- Laughing Mad: Iris' signature laugh raises questions about her stability.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Mason is red, the energetic, emotional one whilst Nigel is blue, the more calm, rational one.
- Sarcasm-Blind: David is completely oblivious to Lois' sarcasm. Justified, he was isolated from the modern world.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Felicity has a foul mouth in the confessional, but only there.
- True Blue Femininity: Felicity - her blue jacket and blue pants.
- The Unintelligible - Big-Daddy, every sentence he speaks is hard to understand.
- Valley Girl: Stephanie is a downplayed example. She does not say "like" every five seconds and seems to have some sort of intelligence. Felicity appears to be a straight example, but it's really part of her facade.